Idaho St. QB Matt Gutierrez

Watched him play in high school at De La Salle, he then committed to Michigan and lost to Chad Henne as the number 1 QB. I remember he was big and had really nice arm, but kinda lost track of him when he left michigan. I dunno about how he'll do at the pro level but he was amazing at De La Salle.

I've heard he is a classy guy too. I think we need to get a third QB but I dont think that is a position where we need to be spending draft picks. We got a few guys in NFLE and there will be plenty of guys who are undrafted that will have appealing skills in the film room, which is the only place a third QB needs to excel.

Watched him play in high school at De La Salle, he then committed to Michigan and lost to Chad Henne as the number 1 QB. I remember he was big and had really nice arm, but kinda lost track of him when he left michigan. I dunno about how he'll do at the pro level but he was amazing at De La Salle.

He was outstanding at DeLaSalle. I think he had a shoulder injury that required surgery while at Michigan. As I remember, that led to him pretty much forfeiting the #1 job to Henne. In what little playing time he had with the Wolverines,he looked good. Big,strong armed,and could move around pretty well for his size. He may have beat out Henne if he stayed healthy.

He was outstanding at DeLaSalle. I think he had a shoulder injury that required surgery while at Michigan. As I remember, that led to him pretty much forfeiting the #1 job to Henne. In what little playing time he had with the Wolverines,he looked good. Big,strong armed,and could move around pretty well for his size. He may have beat out Henne if he stayed healthy.

He missed spring practice and didn't get into the swing until late in the summer. He never had a chance against Henne. because after Henne got that year of experience, he was the better QB.

I think because Gutierrez had so little playing time, he needs a couple of seasons just to learn the position. At best he would be a 3rd string quarterback. Whether or not he is able to move up, depends on him....he has the physical tools to compete.