• WR Sidney Rice
    • RB Antonio Pittman
    • RB Kenny Irons
    • CB TaNard Jackson
    • WR Steve Smith
    • CB Marcus McCauley
    • TE Scott Chandler
    • CB Josh Wilson

Well, the experts spoke, and in round one of the true mock draft the Bills drafted (by a landslide) LB Patrick Willis.

In round two, I'd go with RB Antonio Pittman. I think that little bugger will be a stud in the NFL.

Well, the experts spoke, and in round one of the true mock draft the Bills drafted (by a landslide) LB Patrick Willis.

In round two, I'd go with RB Antonio Pittman. I think that little bugger will be a stud in the NFL.

Wait, wheres the choice for trading it to SD for Turner? Love the Willis pick so I am cool with that.

2003, where are you pulling the names for the choices in each Round?

I go to a very reliable draft source (nfldraftcountdown.com) and pick the players at or below the Bills pick in their mock draft.

I hate Pittman, as some of you may know. I like Irons, but I think Rice would be a real nice rd. 2 pick. Lots of upside...although I dont see us taking a WR on day one.

I totally disagree. I remember hearing that Sydney Rice could be a total bust (but I think he'll be decent) and Pittman is vastly underrated.

Out of that list I go with MacCauley by a mile. Obviously, if Leon Hall goes to the Bills then they will not go CB in Round 2. If you have the opportunity, look up some video on MacCauley. When he goes to tackleyou, you go down ---> and hard. Clements and Winfield were very good one on one tacklers and I think this guy is in their league. As a Second round pick, I think he would be a great addition. Thanks. Go Bills