Monday's Joke of the Day !

this guy walks in to a brothel and says " I have 2 dollars, what can I get for this much?" and the lady at the desk says " tiffany, shes cute go on in to room 3" so they guy goes in and does his thing. The next day the guy goes in again..and gets the same two dollar tiffany. This time after the guy blew his load he noticed that she had white creamy stuff comming out of her mouth and nose. So he goes up to the lady at the front counter and tells her what happened. The lady turned around and says "Donnie the dead chick is full again"

this guy walks in to a brothel and says " I have 2 dollars, what can I get for this much?" and the lady at the desk says " tiffany, shes cute go on in to room 3" so they guy goes in and does his thing. The next day the guy goes in again..and gets the same two dollar tiffany. This time after the guy blew his load he noticed that she had white creamy stuff comming out of her mouth and nose. So he goes up to the lady at the front counter and tells her what happened. The lady turned around and says "Donnie the dead chick is full again"

:lol:

That 'joke' is heinous--or as so many americans say...Henious