ESPN on the clock feature for the falcons

ABF11

They spent 90% of the time talking about michael vick and petrino.

And about 30 seconds on who they think they are going to draft.

Which is more time then they spent on the bills draft prospect.

friggin morons.

friggin morons.

I think I've only seen one of those, but I believe the point is "The state of the XXXX". It's not just about the draft, it's about what they've done in the off-season, what they did right and wrong last year and what they need to improve, and also what they might do in the draft.

ESPN continues to demonstrate that their 'analysts' are lazy and disinterested in or incapable of original insight. It's as if they all get together, decide how they're all going 'cover' a team, and they all in turn regurgitate the same ideas again, and again, and again.

I have already prepared myself to hear outrageously biased and hackneyed analysis of Buffalo's draft picks later this month.

I caught that segment flipping thru the channels.

Kiper was talking about the Falcons drafting a Safety at #8 and what a great pick it would be. Yet when we drafted a Safety at #8 last year it was the worst draft pick in the history of the world, a bigger mistake than the Iraqi war, and a leading cause of Global Warming

No respect I tell ya, no respect

my advice.....stop watching or reading ESPNtertainment.

they will only aggravate you further, so why not just boycott?

Right on. I haven't watched ESPN (beyond the games they broadcast) in over three years and already my teeth are whiter, I've lost 20 pounds, I can once again complete full sentences, and gosh darn it...people like me.

friggin morons.

It is funny how "On the Clock" has almost nothing to do with the draft.

Kiper was talking about the Falcons drafting a Safety at #8 and what a great pick it would be. Yet when we drafted a Safety at #8 last year it was the worst draft pick in the history of the world, a bigger mistake than the Iraqi war, and a leading cause of Global Warming

I caught that segment too on a TV at UT today. Kiper even said that the Falcons might need to trade up to #6 to get him.

I was hoping (but, not expecting) Smith to ask Floyd, "and you're the guy who drafted Pacman Jones...right?"

To be honest, I think Floyd is trying to show he can be critical of other GMs for "credibility"...but, still. What has he done that compare to the accomplishments of Marv? IMO, he should have said, "While I don't agree with these moves, Marv Levy is a HOFer. Perhaps he knows a little more about what he's doing than I. After all, I thought Pacman would be a model citizen."