Bills @ Miami Nov 11..........

Spikes16

I think I will be going to this one also/ I have some business I need to attend to down that way about that time and might as well throw this game into the mix.

Can we get a TBD contingent together for this one?

Great time for a trip to Miami. Glad its not early again. Almost melted in the stadium last year. Great trip. Yankee Clipper, here we come.....GO SABRES!!!!!!!! :nana:

ive consistently made the squish the fish trip to miami ever since 1993. each year bills fans are guaranteed to pack 10,000 plus and our fans are just awesome . ur guaranteed to see at least a few fights during the game and after. the old joe robbie also has the best parking lot in all of sports. to get in and out of the stadium is very easy, plenty of tailgating space, and they let u stay in the parking lot till 8 pm before they kick u out. last year we kicked their ass and leaving that stadium after the game was especially rewarding considering it was the dolphins home opener. lets pack that sum B word even more this year. go bills!

No chance for a Bills win this year. Miami's defense is loaded. Losman won't know what hit him. The offense will be much better with the return of Ricky and most likely a new QB. NO sacking Culpepper 83 times this year boys.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

So we are supposed to be afraid of a "Quarterback to be Named Later"? Um, we ain't

On top of that, we are supposed to be afraid of a secondary that:

(by touchdowns last game)

1. Can't cover a tight end = 7-0

2. Can't tackle a slot receiver/keep him out of the endzone - with a 20 yard cushion :blink::sick: = 14-0

3. Can't cover our #1 wide receiver at all - didn't even try at the end = 21-0

??? Um, no.

According to the "experts" Losman wasn't supposed to know what hit him last year. I'd say 50/50 in the first game. But, there is no doubt that in the second game it was the so-called "loaded" Miami Defense that found itself not knowing what hit it = Losman, instead. Watch the second game again. They had no clue what he was gonna do next/he looked them off/froze your safeties = owned.

Btw, when is it ever ok for our QB to block your "vaunted" MLB and take out your CB at the same time?

As far as Ricky goes, ok - I can see him getting it together and having a decent at best year. However, that is the BEST CASE SCENARIO. Do I need to remind you what the worst case scenario is?

Final thought: Your new head coach cannot show his face in the state of Indiana. In fact, he had to bastardize one of his best WR(Randle El) into a QB because he couldn't recruit a quality QB(I know this first hand). He is the worst football coach IU has ever had. Enjoy! :devil: :devil: :devil: Maybe you guys can get Mularkey to fill in when Cam(proud holder of a 18-37 record as a head coach at IU) gets fired after 5 games. Can't wait to see those double reverse trick plays on 3rd and 3.

No chance for a Bills win this year. Miami's defense is loaded. Losman won't know what hit him. The offense will be much better with the return of Ricky and most likely a new QB. NO sacking Culpepper 83 times this year boys.

Ricky who??? :devil:

As a Titan fan I will not show favoritism to either team but I have to be honest you have gotten rid of your best players and now are throwing together a new offensive line. Offensive lines need time to gel together and you will be in a lot of trouble against a team with the pass rush ability of the dolphins. The only way I see you winning this game is if you send evans deep all game because Miami's secondary is less to be desired.

The Miami defense is improved and the offense will be improved. The Bills are MUCH worse than last year. You can't lose 4 out of your top 6 players, get basically nothing back, and have no running back and expect to be better.

Too early for this...not going to argue with a DOLPHINS fan about this season, especially since we've beat you the last 5/6 times we've played. Shouldn't you be looking for a QB?

ive consistently made the squish the fish trip to miami ever since 1993. each year bills fans are guaranteed to pack 10,000 plus and our fans are just awesome . ur guaranteed to see at least a few fights during the game and after. the old joe robbie also has the best parking lot in all of sports. to get in and out of the stadium is very easy, plenty of tailgating space, and they let u stay in the parking lot till 8 pm before they kick u out. last year we kicked their ass and leaving that stadium after the game was especially rewarding considering it was the dolphins home opener. lets pack that sum B word even more this year. go bills!

I was in Miami for the annual Jets - Fins X-mas game. I've never seen 40,000 Jets fans in a non-NY stadium ever before. It was as if the Fins were the visiting team in the rain-out game.

I'm planning on attending the Fins-Bills November game and the Jets - Pats X-mas game. It would be nice to see the Bills in the future play in Miami for the X-mas game

You forgot the part about "Miami is going to the superbowl"

is it difficult to get tickets to the game?

Go to the Fins website in August when individual game tickets go on sale. There shouldn't be a problem. There's a lot of pessimism in Miami regarding the team this year. There should be lots of individual game tickets available. And Buffalo is not the same draw as the Jets and Pats are.