Adrian Peterson

Watching him on the Hot List (although, he did say he was excited to go to Buffalo), the man has said "Ya know" and "uhm" at least 50 times.

Willis? Is that him again!?

what is the "Hot List"?

So someone asked what he thought about getting drafted by Buffalo and he said that he would like it. This makes him iliterate why. Because he uses um and ya. Come on I dont care if this guy cant wipe his own ass as long as he puts the ball in the endzone on numerous occassions.

Watching him on the Hot List (although, he did say he was excited to go to Buffalo), the man has said "Ya know" and "uhm" at least 50 times.

Willis? Is that him again!?

Ive said that countless times today and im the farthest thing from Willis McGahee you will ever see....

Dumb post if you ask me

Peterson is scheduled to be chatting on espn.com right now.

doesn't look like he is showing up for his chat. can't keep a commitment??? 1st he's illiterate, then he's got character issues. guess the Bills will pass on him if he's available at #12.

Anyone remember this Simpsons?

Brockman: Scientists say they're also less attractive

physically, and while we speak in a well-educated

manner, they tend to use lowbrow expressions like,

"Oh, yeah?" and "Come here a minute."

Homer: Oh yeah? They think they're better than us, huh?

Bart, come here a minute.

Bart: You come here a minute.

Homer: [shakes fist]Oh yeah?

anyone remember Keith Newman's 2 favorite lines?

every other word(s) was "You Know", and "I meant"

I remember listening to a post game interview with him after a Fins game a few years ago, and the reporter said, "in other news Keith Newman has the hiccups". It was funny.

:thumbsup::w00t:

evidently us 20's Bills fans are also valley girls! Where's my VHS copy of "Clueless"?

I don't know, but surely it is giving you an overall sense of ickyness.

That was IMO a pretty good flick. Harmless, funny fluff. I saw the DVD on the 5 dollar rack at Target a couple of months ago...the cover said it contained added "icky" out takes. :oops:

doesn't look like he is showing up for his chat. can't keep a commitment??? 1st he's illiterate, then he's got character issues. guess the Bills will pass on him if he's available at #12.

alright, he's chatting right now. i can deal with illiterate as long as can keep commitments. i take it all back -- if he's there at #12, he's our guy.