It's only fitting that Willis....

I'm planning on attending that one w/ a friend of mine who lives here (Baltimore) and is a Ravens fan.

Last time, and only time, he attended a game w/ me @ RICH was back in '97, when the Broncos (his team back then-guy was an Elway fan) beat us in overtime. Maybe this time, luck will be on our side.

Willis who? Oh yeah, he is the Ravens starting tailback right? :w00t:

Let it go man...I want a win over an AFC rival. If the Bills are playing good football and in the hunt, that will be story line enough. If the media mill are playing up another angle all that means to me is that we can look forward to a top ten pick in '08.

Let it go man...I want a win over an AFC rival. If the Bills are playing good football and in the hunt, that will be story line enough. If the media mill are playing up another angle all that means to me is that we can look forward to a top ten pick in '08.

Or top 5 pick

The media is going to be playing up the Willis Angle no matter what we do before that game. And the simple fact of the matter is that every Bills fans would let Willis run all over us if it meant we would win the game. But it is also a fact that the vast majority of fans would like to see him get shut the !@#$ down and would enjoy it immensely.

The media is going to be playing up the Willis Angle no matter what we do before that game. And the simple fact of the matter is that every Bills fans would let Willis run all over us if it meant we would win the game. But it is also a fact that the vast majority of fans would like to see him get shut the !@#$ down and would enjoy it immensely.

playing the part of the juvenile red tailed hawk: Buffalo

and featuring Willis McGahee as the California Vole

ENJOY

Willis who? Oh yeah, he is the Ravens starting tailback right? B-)

NEVER LET GO!! Anger is all that fuels us!

I'm planning on attending that one w/ a friend of mine who lives here (Baltimore) and is a Ravens fan.

Last time, and only time, he attended a game w/ me @ RICH was back in '97, when the Broncos (his team back then-guy was an Elway fan) beat us in overtime. Maybe this time, luck will be on our side.

Whatever one thinks of WMG, I'm pretty sure that CLE, CIN and PGH would have preferred that he landed in another division.

get's to spend his birthday in Buffalo! hahaha , 10/21/07 - Hopefully it wont be that happy of a Bday for him.

I think it is only fitting that we sing Happy Birthday to the little SOB....right before the game ends, and we are winning 24-3!!!