Still Buffalo (HSBC) Playoff Tix Available

theesir

They are single seats, but if you want to go....

I bought a ticket yesterday afternoon at about 2:30 and I am stunned that there are still duckets available for both Thursday and Saturday.

There were a lot of people upset that there were no tix available to the non-season ticket holders... Here they are.

They are single seats, but if you want to go....

I bought a ticket yesterday afternoon at about 2:30 and I am stunned that there are still duckets available for both Thursday and Saturday.

There were a lot of people upset that there were no tix available to the non-season ticket holders... Here they are.

They always release single seats usually around the day of the game, usually in the 100 and 200 levels, they are tickets they usually hold for players and opponents.

They're great if you don't mind going by yourself (if your comming across the border, be prepared for the border guards to look at you funny if you go alone, Happened to me last year)

They always release single seats usually around the day of the game, usually in the 100 and 200 levels, they are tickets they usually hold for players and opponents.

They're great if you don't mind going by yourself (if your comming across the border, be prepared for the border guards to look at you funny if you go alone, Happened to me last year)

I bought one yesterday... Center Ice, 200 Club Level (Literally center ice, section 207). I will be surrounded by Sabres fans, so I won't really be alone.

I bought one yesterday... Center Ice, 200 Club Level (Literally center ice, section 207). I will be surrounded by Sabres fans, so I won't really be alone.

You might be surrounded by Leafs fans who got a little over excited Saturday night, and are now going to try and pass themselves off as fans of a real hockey team 0:)

Just imagine what would have happened if the Sabres worked their @ss off to get home ice, and then ended up facing the Leafs in round one only to have the arena end up ACC South like the Regular Season games.

You might be surrounded by Leafs fans who got a little over excited Saturday night, and are now going to try and pass themselves off as fans of a real hockey team :D
this made me spit on my keyboard