THIS is a compilation album worth getting

The Dean

Which one, SD?

The top one. After the page loaded my machine hung up and ran really slow. I had to reboot to get the performance back. Maybe it was just coincidence if everyone else is doing just fine. I find with memory leaks I have to reboot at least once a week.

The top one. After the page loaded my machine hung up and ran really slow. I had to reboot to get the performance back. Maybe it was just coincidence if everyone else is doing just fine. I find with memory leaks I have to reboot at least once a week.

allmusic.com is a very respected and reputable link. I doubt, by itself, it was the cause of the crash. If it persists, let me know and I'll NEVER reference it again. Thanks, SD.

Farking Dean trying to crash people's computers.

I guess I have been served and, IT'S ON!

Here are a few things you must view/listen to. The instructions above the links apply to others, but not to you. For doubting the dean (I mean, The Dean...damn I hate when I do that :thumbdown: ) this Easter, your penance is to watch these three Mark O'Connor videos:

Rated G (For anyone who likes MUSIC) Note: Bonus Chet Atkins:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=absuj8MRTYw

Rated R (For Rednecks and Souther Rock types) Note Bonus Johnny Cash and Charlie Daniels:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DPbjGfoomoM

Rated E (For Eggheads only) Warning Fairly lame video to great music:

Go with God, my hot fired friend!

Happy Easter.

1st link sucked.

2nd I liked (and I hate country/southern rock).

3rd is just weird.

Happy Easter to you too. Check out the links I posted in the In Flames thread... I'm curious as to whether you like the old school In Flames better (considered much less mainstream).

Oh... and are you getting drunk for Jesus tonight as well? :thumbdown:

1st link sucked.

2nd I liked (and I hate country/southern rock).

3rd is just weird.

Happy Easter to you too. Check out the links I posted in the In Flames thread... I'm curious as to whether you like the old school In Flames better (considered much less mainstream).

Oh... and are you getting drunk for Jesus tonight as well? :wallbash:

I did my best for Mr. Christ tonight, can't say I got drunk. (I don't care what the people are thinkin', I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin')

Gonna hit the sack (with a cognac) and watch Lewis Black.

I will check out In Flame vids tomorrow or Monday.

Goodnight, my Bills brother and Happy Easter (or whatever).

...you didn't like Chet fuc#ing Atkins and Mark O'Connor? Are you freakin' DEAF man? :thumbdown:

I mean someone that has been technically schooled in theory, classical or otherwise.

Excellent. I would add anyone who takes the music seriously and is always trying to become a better musician by learning new things, be it formally or informally.

But, i think a "proper" musician should be able to read music. There are certainly plenty of terrific artists who can't...they just aren't "proper". B-)