Girls Gone Wild' founder refuses to surrender

Tux of Borg

when were you in the french quarter and do you think these girls are still down there?????????? :unsure::ph34r:

Those of you with soon-to-be senior sons in high school should sneak in and observe a party sometime where the kids think there are no parents around. What you see some of these sweet wholesome girls doing (to themselves and each other) will make your hair stand on end.

I just spent 4 days in the French quarter. There are thousands of under age girls drinking, gyrating and lifting their shirts for a string of .50c beads. So I could easily believe that they'd do it for a camera for their few minutes of fame.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no need. The article itself spurred discussion.

Oh, OK. So now I know the rules. If the article you post doesn't spur discussion you will be ridiculed for posting it without a point. Yet if it does spur discussion, then it doesn't matter whether or not you had a point. :unsure: OK then.

Oh, OK. So now I know the rules. If the article you post doesn't spur discussion you will be ridiculed for posting it without a point. Yet if it does spur discussion, then it doesn't matter whether or not you had a point. :unsure: OK then.

Me and my arrow

Straighter than narrow

Wherever we go, everyone knows

It's me and my arrow