Jabari Greer on Sirius 126 11:30ET Friday...

Hey guys....this is Larry Shea, one of the hosts of The Fellas which is the show that Jabari was on last night on Sirius Channel 126....

Just so you all know, out of the three hosts on the show, two of us are big Buffalo Bills fans and we have Bills on all of the time including Nate Clements, Jabari of course (he'll be on again soon as he has become a good friend of the show), Marv Levy, and many others.

Jabari really did give out his personal cell phone over the air last night which is hilarious....that never happens. We asked him to give the information on the foundation he was promoting and he said, "Just call me on my cell phone at 716........!!!

I'll let you all know when we get another Bill on but in the meantime, check out The Fellas every Friday night on Sirius 126 from 7pm ET to 10pm ET. We talked about the Bills and Buffalo for about 45 minutes last night trying to give you guys your Buffalo fix. Thanks all for your great posts and keep on listening.

Thanks for giving us the heads up on your show, you guys did a great job with the Jabari Greer interview. Very funny and candid guy (can't get more candid then giving out your cell phone number). Here's hoping you guys can eventually get some play on NFL radio and replace that knucklehead Pat Kirwin.

To those who don't have Sirius radio, get it. You won't be disappointed.

Hey guys....this is Larry Shea, one of the hosts of The Fellas which is the show that Jabari was on last night on Sirius Channel 126....

Just so you all know, out of the three hosts on the show, two of us are big Buffalo Bills fans and we have Bills on all of the time including Nate Clements, Jabari of course (he'll be on again soon as he has become a good friend of the show), Marv Levy, and many others.

Jabari really did give out his personal cell phone over the air last night which is hilarious....that never happens. We asked him to give the information on the foundation he was promoting and he said, "Just call me on my cell phone at 716........!!!

I'll let you all know when we get another Bill on but in the meantime, check out The Fellas every Friday night on Sirius 126 from 7pm ET to 10pm ET. We talked about the Bills and Buffalo for about 45 minutes last night trying to give you guys your Buffalo fix. Thanks all for your great posts and keep on listening.

Now that's just pretty darn cool in my book.