JOSH STAMER

Actually, it doesn't matter, because I do. Regardless of his lack of stats ( I know you guys love the stats ) he is an animal of a player, and his special teams work has been fantastic. I think people forgot about him with his injury last year, but I think he steps in and shows he is a solution for the Bills in 07 a la Crowell in 05.

Actually, it doesn't matter, because I do. Regardless of his lack of stats ( I know you guys love the stats ) he is an animal of a player, and his special teams work has been fantastic. I think people forgot about him with his injury last year, but I think he steps in and shows he is a solution for the Bills in 07 a la Crowell in 05.

I disagree. Although I think he is solid and can help out in different packages, we need to address the LB in the draft and find out starter there.

I think that crack is illegal in 35 out of 50 states and you probably live in one of them so you should stop smoking it so you don't go to jail and have to be sodomized by a guy with a barbed-wire tattoo.

:w00t:

Bills get turner, already have Stamer so they don't need a LB, stocked up on safeties last year, have a manageable WR corp, don't need CB's in their cover 2, are satisfied with the lines so...with the 12th pick of the draft Buffalo takes the best QB on the board.

I've always loved Stamer. I think he is an animal as well. The only downside I've had is that I felt he's been an animal for years but still cannot get on the field. I've come to the conclusion there must be something wrong with him that we as fans do not see. I didnt understand Posey starting over him and some of the other guys when our starters were injured. I hope he bounces back, and I honestly feel that if he is healthy he will give whatever rookie we have a run for their money.

I think that crack is illegal in 35 out of 50 states and you probably live in one of them so you should stop smoking it so you don't go to jail and have to be sodomized by a guy with a barbed-wire tattoo.

Sounds like you’ve had some experience. As far as wise cracks go, I’ve probably read that exact joke about 300+ times on this board. How about a little originality? A major pre-requisite for making a smart *** comment, of course is actually being smart.

As far as the Stamer idea is concerned, and how ridiculous of an idea it is, I’m absolutely certain that the same would have been said of Crowell in 04! If somebody said “Crowell will be our best linebacker in 2-4 years”, it would have been met with the same stale, less-than witty responses, (centering on drugs and alcohol of course) that every open minded idea is. By the way, who would you say is the best LB on our roster right now?

The mob-mentality of assimilation can not be demonstrated more clearly than on message boards, this one included. Is it a coincidence that the majority of people on the boards have the same 2 or 3 ideas, plans and theories about the near future? No coincidence at all if you ask me, just basic psychology.

If you take a step back, look at things in a historical context, and ignore where the mob is going for a moment, reality sets in quickly. If there are any crackheads out there who said Crowell would go places before Spikes went down, I say smoke on, for you are true renaissance men.

Sounds like you’ve had some experience. As far as wise cracks go, I’ve probably read that exact joke about 300+ times on this board. How about a little originality? A major pre-requisite for making a smart *** comment, of course is actually being smart.

As far as the Stamer idea is concerned, and how ridiculous of an idea it is, I’m absolutely certain that the same would have been said of Crowell in 04! If somebody said “Crowell will be our best linebacker in 2-4 years”, it would have been met with the same stale, less-than witty responses, (centering on drugs and alcohol of course) that every open minded idea is. By the way, who would you say is the best LB on our roster right now?

The mob-mentality of assimilation can not be demonstrated more clearly than on message boards, this one included. Is it a coincidence that the majority of people on the boards have the same 2 or 3 ideas, plans and theories about the near future? No coincidence at all if you ask me, just basic psychology.

If you take a step back, look at things in a historical context, and ignore where the mob is going for a moment, reality sets in quickly. If there are any crackheads out there who said Crowell would go places before Spikes went down, I say smoke on, for you are true renaissance men.

Crowell won't even make the team this year. You can take it to the bank!

Crowell won't even make the team this year. You can take it to the bank!

Sketch, I believe you meant Stamer? Your coherent posts are rivaled only by your remarkable brand of humor. But A for effort of course. You really do seem to be giving it the old college try.

Just my view--but when I have watched Stamer playing in game situations (mostly preseason)--I have not seen an ability to read or drop. Cover 2 requires him to drop a lot...I just don't think he is going to be a factor in anything other than kick and punt coverage--but he excels at both. I think Haggan will see more field time than Stamer and if we draft a couple of backers--if Stamer shows any ill-effects from his injury -- he is a prime candidate for either IR or injury settlement.