37 Famously Stupid Celebrity Quotes

millbank

37 Stupid Quotes

#37 “I’m so smart now. Everyone’s always like ‘take your top off.’ Sorry, NO! They always want to get that money shot. I’m not stupid.” — Paris Hilton

# 36“What’s Wal-Mart? Do they sell, like wall stuff?” — Paris Hilton

# 33“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost an important part of your life.” — Brooke Shields

# 31“It’s really hard to maintain a one-on-one relationship if the other person is not going to allow me to be with other people.” — Axl Rose

#14 “I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.” — Britney Spears

# 13“I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.” — Britney Spears

# 5“I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger

# 30“I’d rather be dead than singing Satisfaction when I’m forty-five.” — Mick Jagger

# 29“It’s not that I dislike many people. It’s just that I don’t like many people.” — Bryant Gumbel

While I don't like either of the above "speakers" of the quotes, these are NOT stupid quotes, IMO.

The first one is stupid because, well, Mick Jagger WAS singing "Satisfaction" when he was 45, and still is. 0:)

Was he when he made the statement? Wow! If so, that should be #1. If not (as I assumed) it was a SMART statement. Singing "Satisfaction" after he was 45 was the stupid thing.

#24 “Listening to a woman is almost as bad as losing to one. There are only three things that women are better at than men: cleaning, cooking, and having sex.” — Charles Barkley
#22 “You know, it really doesn’t matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” — Donald Trump

;)

19“Predictions are difficult, especially about the future.” — Yogi Berra

I love the Yankees and that's no secret but Yogi, Yogi, Yogi.... ;):blink:

Some of my Yogi favorites (not from the list in this thread):

"When? Right now?" Yogi, when asked what time it was.

"Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded."

"The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase."

“It’s not that I dislike many people. It’s just that I don’t like many people.” this one makes sense.

Absolutely. I'm no fan of the GumBall, but that's a SMART quote.