WGR just reported Turner was in Buffalo today

seq004

The word is that Turner and the Titans were, and probably still are, talking the numbers on a new contract if the deal were to go through.

Fron the tennesean this morning:

Turner's agent, Bus Cook, said contract conversations with the Titans haven't gone very far.

The deadline to sign a restricted free agent is April 20, but a trade could be made after that date.

Asked whether Turner prefers the Titans or Bills, Cook said: "He just wants to go play. I think he likes Tennessee, but we'll have to see how much Tennessee likes him.''

Fron the tennesean this morning:

Turner's agent, Bus Cook, said contract conversations with the Titans haven't gone very far.

The deadline to sign a restricted free agent is April 20, but a trade could be made after that date.

Asked whether Turner prefers the Titans or Bills, Cook said: "He just wants to go play. I think he likes Tennessee, but we'll have to see how much Tennessee likes him.''

Very interesting...I trust there will be much more of this as I read the Wall this morning. But, as you supplied my first bit of real Bills-related info today, I salute you!

;)

Very interesting...I trust there will be much more of this as I read the Wall this morning. But, as you supplied my first bit of real Bills-related info today, I salute you!

;)

I take that last line with a grain of salt, its from a tenessee paper so i highly doubt they are going to put that he prefers the Bills but is willing to play for the Tittans.

I do wonder if missing the visit in Buffalo yesterday was because he was still trying to wor something out with Tenessee

I take that last line with a grain of salt, its from a tenessee paper so i highly doubt they are going to put that he prefers the Bills but is willing to play for the Tittans.

I do wonder if missing the visit in Buffalo yesterday was because he was still trying to wor something out with Tenessee

So do I. But, this is still a bit encouraging, IMO.

Is it that bad in Buffalo that players are making a choice based on the city? I mean does the city of Buffalo have to be totally rebuilt before we can attract players to coming here again? What did Jim, Thurman, Bruce ...etc do in Buffalo for 10 years? I mean this is getting frustrating. I started thinking about it with the Willis thing but now it really bothers me. I haven't been back in a couple years but theirs still running water right? I've heard some good news about what Buffalo might look like in a couple years but is it so bad right now? I notice a lot of the Sabres players seem to like the city.

I do not get it either. As an Eastern Ontario resident I can tell you that my favorite city is definitely Buffalo and it is not just because I support both the Bills and Sabres. I visit often and bring the family to games, we all really enjoy the people and places in and around Buffalo. It is a fresh pace and a major break from all the up tight and ignorant Canadians. Speaking of which, I find one of the AM radio Molson Canadian beer commercials very offensive towards all the fine people of Buffalo. I do not know if you ever heard it as it is being played during Leafs radiobroadcast games.

The commercial is a guy putting a voice phone-answering message on his home phone that goes something like this. Hey if this is ________,_______, he names off about 10 different friends, come on over and watch the game. Then he says, if this is , _________, _________, and names off about 5 of his sister’s friends, come on over but be sure to bring some Molson Canadian. Then he says, if this _______, _________, ________ names off 3 guy’s from Buffalo, then he says, come on over anyways, it is the least we can do, after all, you have to live in Buffalo.

After I heard this I said a silently prayer,. God, please don’t let this loser Leaf team make the play-offs.

Oh by the way, and I was only listening to the Leaf game so that I could hear the score on my 2nd favorite hockey team after the Sabres,,,, that would be whatever team the Leafs are playing that day !

GO Bills ! Go Sabres !

Keep Rocking J fine people of Buffalo !

;)

Wahhhhh

People make fun of the City of Buffalo, they don't appreciate it the way I do

Wahhhhhhhhhh

Who gives a CRAP what others think of the City. If you like it and think its great, good for you, Some come into town and see the run down buildings off the highway, and the underdeveloped waterfront, and wicked weather and say "no thanks, must suck to live there" Others don't mind the lack of jobs, government screw ups/coroption and mediocre school system and still think its one of the best places to live.

I'm a resident of Southern Ontario and a huge Sabres/Bills fan (I also hate the Leafs) yet I don't think the City of Buffalo is all that great, it needs alot of work.

As for the commercial, its a Canadian commercial supporting a Canadian team, I'm sure Buffalo does the same thing to other cities. Buffalo is a rival of Toronto, so why wouldn't they take jabs at each other

I do not get it either. As an Eastern Ontario resident I can tell you that my favorite city is definitely Buffalo and it is not just because I support both the Bills and Sabres. I visit often and bring the family to games, we all really enjoy the people and places in and around Buffalo. It is a fresh pace and a major break from all the up tight and ignorant Canadians. Speaking of which, I find one of the AM radio Molson Canadian beer commercials very offensive towards all the fine people of Buffalo. I do not know if you ever heard it as it is being played during Leafs radiobroadcast games.

The commercial is a guy putting a voice phone-answering message on his home phone that goes something like this. Hey if this is ________,_______, he names off about 10 different friends, come on over and watch the game. Then he says, if this is , _________, _________, and names off about 5 of his sister’s friends, come on over but be sure to bring some Molson Canadian. Then he says, if this _______, _________, ________ names off 3 guy’s from Buffalo, then he says, come on over anyways, it is the least we can do, after all, you have to live in Buffalo.

After I heard this I said a silently prayer,. God, please don’t let this loser Leaf team make the play-offs.

Oh by the way, and I was only listening to the Leaf game so that I could hear the score on my 2nd favorite hockey team after the Sabres,,,, that would be whatever team the Leafs are playing that day !

GO Bills ! Go Sabres !

Keep Rocking J fine people of Buffalo !

:w00t:

Out of curiosity, is your name "Doors" premised on the Doors (Jim Morrison, Robby Krieger, John Densmore, Ray Manzarek - those Doors)?