RB's with ties to Buffalo and Women

OJ flat out kills them, Willis impregnates them, and Lionel beats them up.

WTF???

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2819118

TAMPA, Fla. -- Buccaneers running back Lionel Gates was arrested and charged with hitting a pregnant woman in the face and pushing her into a wall during an argument.

The 25-year-old player was being held Friday with no bond, jail records said.

Gates kicked in the front door of Peggie Lavender's apartment Thursday night, destroyed two televisions and two doors, put a hole in the bedroom wall and assaulted her, a Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office report said. He was arrested later at his apartment in the same complex.

Gates was charged with burglary of a dwelling, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman and criminal mischief. A call to his lawyer, Ken Sarnoff, was not immediately returned. The team had no immediate comment.

"Charges such as those facing Lionel Gates are taken seriously by the Buccaneers organization," the team said in a statement Friday. "We plan to meet with Lionel as soon as possible after which we will deal with this matter appropriately."

Gates was signed by Tampa Bay in September after being released by Buffalo. He played in college at Louisville and was drafted by the Bills in 2005.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

WTF???

TAMPA, Fla. -- Buccaneers running back Lionel Gates was arrested and charged with hitting a pregnant woman in the face and pushing her into a wall during an argument.

I'm guessing Gates got pissed off when he found out it was Willis' baby.

WTF???

The 25-year-old player was being held Friday with no bond, jail records said.

Gates kicked in the front door of Peggie Lavender's apartment Thursday night, destroyed two televisions and two doors, put a hole in the bedroom wall and assaulted her, a Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office report said. He was arrested later at his apartment in the same complex.

Gates was charged with burglary of a dwelling, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman and criminal mischief. A call to his lawyer, Ken Sarnoff, was not immediately returned. The team had no immediate comment.

"Charges such as those facing Lionel Gates are taken seriously by the Buccaneers organization," the team said in a statement Friday. "We plan to meet with Lionel as soon as possible after which we will deal with this matter appropriately."

Gates was signed by Tampa Bay in September after being released by Buffalo. He played in college at Louisville and was drafted by the Bills in 2005.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

I think its something about Buffalo women...

did you read the article or are you having a case of LSI syndrome? It took place in Tampa.

I know where it took place, i am not a fully blown retard. Sarcasm in the terms that Buffalo women have a great hand in the actions of Buffalo Bills runningbacks.

But good work picking up om that. Keep up the good work! :)

:( this smiley was chosen because it makes fun of LSI, just thought i would point that out too.