Someone at the bar claiming he is Willis Mcgahee

UBTeger

I just thought this was kind of funny. So i went to downtown buffalo last night and a couple of girls claimed that she saw Willis Mcgahee at the bar across the street and that he had just came into the bar i was at. She had a picture of her and Willis on her digital camera and i looked at it and I was like thats not Willis. She was somewhat offended but she told me that the bar across the street gave a "shout out" to him so she was claiming because of this that it had to be him. The picture looked nothing like Willis by the way. Sorry if this isnt funny but made me laugh that this girl was arguing with me that she took a picture with Willis Mcgahee because i know hes not in downtown buffalo hes in downtown Miami looking for the next girl to tell him shes on the pill and shes really not.

I just thought this was kind of funny. So i went to downtown buffalo last night and a couple of girls claimed that she saw Willis Mcgahee at the bar across the street and that he had just came into the bar i was at. She had a picture of her and Willis on her digital camera and i looked at it and I was like thats not Willis. She was somewhat offended but she told me that the bar across the street gave a "shout out" to him so she was claiming because of this that it had to be him. The picture looked nothing like Willis by the way. Sorry if this isnt funny but made me laugh that this girl was arguing with me that she took a picture with Willis Mcgahee because i know hes not in downtown buffalo hes in downtown Miami looking for the next girl to tell him shes on the pill and shes really not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup: