Add Dallas and Jets to the Turner sweepstakes.

I AM A CAR DEALER!!!

The easiest sell... :thumbsup:

I think I may have misinterpreted something in your post. The reality, though, is that I am lashing out at the overwhelming number of idiotic posts that suggest we should give up/swap the 12 for either Briggs or Turner. I just can't stand it any more !!

I think you did succumb to suckerdum on one point, however. You seemed to take the the linked article seriously. It is so bogus and ridiculous on so many levels that it did not even warrant discussion.

Saturday is a big day in the car business and I was pretty busy. When I read that article I didn't have time to dissect nor digest it. I just flat out rebuked it. In hindsight it is illogical.

PS you're right, salespeople do tend to be easy sells.

I just wanted to add that although there are people discarding some of these teams as serious suitors but it wouldn't surprise me to see a team come out of nowheres and make a deal for Turner. I see people scoffing at the Dallas possibility but didn't Wade Phillips just come from san Diego? Not that I think it will happen but it wouldn't shock me if Dallas did trade for Turner and Julius Jones becomes the next available RB on the market.

I just wanted to add that although there are people discarding some of these teams as serious suitors but it wouldn't surprise me to see a team come out of nowheres and make a deal for Turner. I see people scoffing at the Dallas possibility but didn't Wade Phillips just come from san Diego? Not that I think it will happen but it wouldn't shock me if Dallas did trade for Turner and Julius Jones becomes the next available RB on the market.

I do not understand why the Cowboys even want to trade Julius Jones. The guy has some moves and a burst. I think he would make a nice compliment to the A-Train. I would give up our second 3rd round pick for him.

It is interesting how teams all of a sudden get disenchanted with players, and the next thing you know they are on the trading block. Julius Jones had several big games for the Boys. All of a sudden with a new coach, the guy is on the block. The Bills should make a play for him, and I bet he comes cheaper than Turner. Besides, is there any GM in the league who is more of a dick than AJ? I just can't stand the guy!! If :thumbsup: he wants to play hardball, let him get nothing for Turner after this season. The guy was brilliant in suspending Gates for a game two years ago which cost them a playoff spot.

I could see dallas getting in the bidding for turner. It's no secret they've been shopping julius jones and may want another option to pair with Marion Barber The 3rd. The jets not after trading for thomas jones, and already having leon washington on the roster that one is bs.

I would say the jets are out and the giants have Brandon Jacobs who is promising as well as Droughns. I think both teams are far more likely to draft a back than trade for one.

As for dallas, you make a good point about wade phillips. However, Jerry jones is the one with all the say in Big D so unless JJ wasnts him Turner wont be coming there. Also, Jones was good for a little while, but he seemed to fall out of favor with parcells while Marion Barber did nothing but shine. If they are making a move I would assume it would be to make Barber their 1a, which would then make little sense for the boys to trade for turner. Realistically I think its us, tennessee and GB. Cleveland could get into it i think, as could Atlanta. Either way itll all be figured out by may.