Lionel Gates

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire...-pregnant-woman

Lionel Theron Gates, 25, was charged with assault on a pregnant woman, burglary of an occupied dwelling, and criminal mischief of $1,000 or more – all felonies. Deputies say Gates broke into 28-year-old Peggy Lavender’s apartment at about 11:30 p.m. Thursday. According to a press release, Gates damaged a large screen television, another television set, an interior door and a bedroom door. There was also a large hole was in the bedroom wall at Lavender’s apartment, 6211 Savannah Breeze Court, #101

:blink:

I once asked some of the staff of OBD during a rare Q and A opportunity why they cut Lionel but kept shaud on the roster. The response I got was something like, "certain guys can read a playbook once and know it front to back, some guys have to be wlaked through each and every play". So basically they were saying lionel was stupid, but Im sure there were signs of this type of thing too.

isn't mcgahee a member of the slapahoe tribe too?

Watch it...there are already plenty of "valid" reasons for Bills fans to hate McGahee, lets' not make up stuff too...McGahee was never charged, or accused of hitting any woman, pregnant or otherwise. :blink:

Yes, he was. And the reason was his 2.68 yards per carry in the preseason last year.

Wasn't he the kid who scored that touchdown after getting flipped over in the air at the goal line? I think it was against Carolina in the first game. I'm not saying he was any good, but that was pretty cool to watch.

Wasn't he the kid who scored that touchdown after getting flipped over in the air at the goal line? I think it was against Carolina in the first game. I'm not saying he was any good, but that was pretty cool to watch.

Yeah that was him, a sweet play indeed.