More Michael Turner news..........

I see the Falcons, Bills, Titans and Green Bay require a starting RB and might draft one in the 1st round or go after Michael Turner.

I hope we don't get into the Turner sweepstakes and keep our draft picks and draft either Peterson or Lynch. Even if we don't get these two guys, I think there is still some good backs in Rd 2. We have lost too many players this off season and we have only the draft left to fill some of these positions with starters.

And the Titans are really stupid to not re-sign Travis Henry. The guy was the reason for them to make that run late in the season.

With Cleveland only signing Jamal Lewis to a one year deal, don't count the Brownies out of the mix.

Especially if the Raiders and Lions go with Russell and Quinn 1-2.

Vince Young was a spark, but the damage was done by Henry. Henry had a monster season compared to Vince Young.

Uhh...a spark? Are you sure?

Young won about 3 or 4 games for the Titans, that they probably shouldn't have won. Not to take anythning from Travis, but I think part of his success was due in part to the threat that Young presented to any given defense.

Although there is no way to prove it, I would bet the Titans go about 3-13 if they had started Kerry Collins all year, and Travis would have had a long, gloomy season with the rest of his teammates.

Youngs' passing stats are not impressive, and their offense wasn't all that impressive as a whole. It was just that Young was able to make the two or three plays he had to, to lead the Titans to wins. That Sunday afternoon in Orchard Park was not all that uncommon for Young.

He has a ways to go as an NFL passer, but Young was the biggest difference maker on that team.