Unbelievable!!

ofiba

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I cannot tell you how insulted I am right now. I just stumbled across this article. I don't see how we missed it. It is from 1997 but it stings like it was written this morning.

Beebe is a traitor!

You've got to be kidding me. You're telling me this "Buffalo Bill" actually sat there and didn't say a word while players made fun of one of the greatest dynasties of all time? I guess it would've been too much to ask to defend the team and city that cheered for you all those years.

Now if that isn't a backhanded slap at the partying Bills of the Super Bowl teams I don't know what is. Sorry Don, they can't all be ministers.

I can't believe Beebe would turn his back on Buffalo like this. The Bills take a flyer in the 3rd on this fast little white guy and this is how he repays us. Stay in Green Bay and choke on a block of cheese you stonehanded loser!!!

Here is the plan. I want all of you to gather up your Don Beebe jerseys and meet me in Illinois at Don Beebe's House of Speed camp. I decided that the best way to get him back for this injustice is to kidnap the kids at the camp, tie them up with gasoline soaked Don Beebe jerseys and then light them on fire!!!! Then we'll see just how fast Mr. Cheesehead Beebe is!! Don't let him get away with this!!!

WHAT?! How can you interpret these comments into what you are saying? Nowhere does it say that these are "backhanded" slaps at the Bills. It only says that he took ribbing from his team mates (which we all do) and that Reggie White was very revered amoung his team (and across the NFL by the way). Nothing said negative to the Bills.

I agree Bart. Check out the video of the head bounce play. He didn't even try to save his own head~! The azz hole kept hanging on to the stupid ball!

Yeah, I don't think he was trying very hard. The ball popped right out...if he gave a sht, he would have caught it.

Guys I cannot tell you how insulted I am right now. I just stumbled across this article. I don't see how we missed it. It is from 1997 but it stings like it was written this morning.

Beebe is a traitor!

You've got to be kidding me. You're telling me this "Buffalo Bill" actually sat there and didn't say a word while players made fun of one of the greatest dynasties of all time? I guess it would've been too much to ask to defend the team and city that cheered for you all those years.

Now if that isn't a backhanded slap at the partying Bills of the Super Bowl teams I don't know what is. Sorry Don, they can't all be ministers.

I can't believe Beebe would turn his back on Buffalo like this. The Bills take a flyer in the 3rd on this fast little white guy and this is how he repays us. Stay in Green Bay and choke on a block of cheese you stonehanded loser!!!

Here is the plan. I want all of you to gather up your Don Beebe jerseys and meet me in Illinois at Don Beebe's House of Speed camp. I decided that the best way to get him back for this injustice is to kidnap the kids at the camp, tie them up with gasoline soaked Don Beebe jerseys and then light them on fire!!!! Then we'll see just how fast Mr. Cheesehead Beebe is!! Don't let him get away with this!!!

Well played, sir :D

If this was already posted, sorry about that, but I had a question.

If Don Beebe is so fast, why didn't he just run away when the people were "ribbing him"?

BECAUSE HE LIKED IT.

This proves that he secretly hates the Bills.

A flag flying upside down is I believe the international sign of distress.

Your upside down bison is a slap in the face of the team, city, state, Native Americans, the USA and the proud bison itself. tonight you burn.

If this was already posted, sorry about that, but I had a question.

If Don Beebe is so fast, why didn't he just run away when the people were "ribbing him"?

BECAUSE HE LIKED IT.

This proves that he secretly hates the Bills.

Rumor has it Don Beebe created the "BILLS= Boy i love losing super bowls" joke.

As long as you're in the jersey at the time, I'd like to see it.

I'm willing to bet you are a product of Chadron State as well. You guys all think you're entitled to something. Just because Buffalo doesn't have the nightlife that is found in central Nebraska doesn't mean Beebe should be badmouthing the Super Bowl teams.

It's also a little known fact that Beebe had 2 & 7 in his Super Bowl XXVII squares and the only reason he "hustled" to knock the ball out of Lett's hands was to preserve his $10,000 payout.

WHAT?! How can you interpret these comments into what you are saying? Nowhere does it say that these are "backhanded" slaps at the Bills. It only says that he took ribbing from his team mates (which we all do) and that Reggie White was very revered amoung his team (and across the NFL by the way). Nothing said negative to the Bills.

Dude, READ BETWEEN THE LINES, open your eyes and get your head out of Beebe's lap....

A flag flying upside down is I believe the international sign of distress.

Your upside down bison is a slap in the face of the team, city, state, Native Americans, the USA and the proud bison itself. tonight you burn.

The day the Bills finish a season with a winning record, I change this to an animated bison taking a dump on a miami dolphin.

Good compromise?

Thanks ... It's great to have been fooled on page one of the thread and then act like I wasn't on page two to save face, as there's no way to tell the difference unless one of you buffoons does a Neo through the IP jungle and into my computer and out my screen to see for sure!

Fixed. :D