The Bills are assigning lockers to their team leaders.

I wonder any of the two remaining will go to the offense.

Not sure, but if they run out of space they can make Shaud and Roscoe share a locker.

There is a new era beginning. Now it's clear why the Bills went so overboard with Kelsay, they must expect big things from him. There's four lockers and only two have been assigned so far and it's been to defensive players. I wonder any of the two remaining will go to the offense.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4684

I bet Losman and either Lee Evans, Josh Reed, or Jason Peters take the last two.

Did you really type in Josh Reed?

:beer:

They must like what Josh Reed brings to the table a lot otherwise they would not have signed him back. I'm sure that's what most of you would've said last year if someone said that Chris Kelsay would get a leadership locker.

They must like what Josh Reed brings to the table a lot otherwise they would not have signed him back. I'm sure that's what most of you would've said last year if someone said that Chris Kelsay would get a leadership locker.

Hang up the cell a second... Does Kelsay actually deserve to be named as one of the Bills team leaders at this point? I mean going beyond the mindless homerism and rabid optimism, does anybody but the most hard core Bills fan even know who the hades Kelsay is?

Hang up the cell a second... Does Kelsay actually deserve to be named as one of the Bills team leaders at this point? I mean going beyond the mindless homerism and rabid optimism, does anybody but the most hard core Bills fan even know who the hades Kelsay is?

Apparanty the Bills think so. And i can't answer part II. Get an ESPN analyst in here.

Apparanty the Bills think so. And i can't answer part II. Get an ESPN analyst in here.

Not expecting you to answer rhetorical questions of course... but, yep, I really didn't think so.

I'm scratching my head over what Jauron said about the moves as well. Sounds like a lot of white washing, ball washing, and back tracking if I've ever read such. Maybe he'll melt down and have a Mora moment. "PLAYOFFS?!?!"

Just because they signed him doesn't make him a candidate to be a team leader.

For your information usually a teams third or fourth receiver....

especially one with the personality and capacity of Josh Reed doesn't make a great candidate as team leader.

If Josh Reed is one of the four core leaders on this team we have a serious leadership crisis on our hands.

Just because they signed him doesn't make him a candidate to be a team leader.

For your information usually a teams third or fourth receiver....

especially one with the personality and capacity of Josh Reed doesn't make a great candidate as team leader.

If Joss Reed is one of the four core leaders on this team we have a serious leadership crisis on our hands.

He was a team leader in college when he was at LSU, who says he wouldn't be fit to be one now?