Great news!

Per Rich Mckay ( competion commitee) Instant replay is permanent. All stadiums are going to be upgraded before start of season to high definition. The equipment they were using was 8 yrs old and erratic, McKay said viewers at home had a better picture than replay officals had so they felt they had to upgrade now. He did not say this, but I know they use the network feed for instant replay. I think this means CBS will be forced to televise all games in high definition next season. This was on the NFL Network about 3PM.(no link) :thumbdown::D:D:lol::D:P

I guess this is good. Unfortunatleyt eh bills have been one of the worst teams at challenging calls in recent memory

Replay review is one position the Bills need to upgrade. Absolutely horrible since at least the Williams era. This can cost games, not only not reviewing plays that should be but also losing time outs reviewing plays that have no chance of overturn.

Not a fan of replay. I think it makes the referees lazy. I think they just adopt the attitude no big deal if I blow a call the coaches can challenge the play. I also find you have some officials with too big of an ego to reverse the call even when they know the call on the field was wrong.

Replay review is one position the Bills need to upgrade. Absolutely horrible since at least the Williams era. This can cost games, not only not reviewing plays that should be but also losing time outs reviewing plays that have no chance of overturn.

I agree. We definately need someone better in the booth reviewing those calls. We only challenge what the booth confirms.

I think this means CBS will be forced to televise all games in high definition next season. This was on the NFL Network about 3PM.(no link) :beer::wallbash::wallbash::D:D:P

I heard something on Sirius today which seems to be confirming information that CBS will be broadcasting all their games in HD next year. On the 2 minute drill some league official said something to the effect that 237 or 247 out of 256 games will be broadcast in HD next season (forget the exact numbers). Not sure what accounts for the few non-HD games.