What Was The Purpose Of The "Terror Alerts?"

Are you trying to out do Wacka for the "Idiot of the Board" award this year? If the system was designed to target my ignorance, stupidity and retardation, then why am I the one questioning the stupid thing? Do you think at all before you write your moronic posts? How many times do you bang your leg with knee jerk reactions?

And BTW, you get my vote! Sorry Wacka

Anyone can question something, bozo. It doesn't mean you have insight.

Are you trying to out do Wacka for the "Idiot of the Board" award this year? If the system was designed to target my ignorance, stupidity and retardation, then why am I the one questioning the stupid thing? Do you think at all before you write your moronic posts? How many times do you bang your leg with knee jerk reactions?

And BTW, you get my vote! Sorry Wacka

It's simple dipshiit. What he meant was the reason it was set up for the likes of you was because if it wasn't done you'd be the ones screaming to have something done.

Molsen, let me get this straight: you're upset because the terror warning has not been raised on a national level lately.

So essentially you'd feel better if there were more threats against the US so we could use the warnings more often?

Damn this administration for keeping this country safe. Damn it to hell.

Molsen, let me get this straight: you're upset because the terror warning has not been raised on a national level lately.

So essentially you'd feel better if there were more threats against the US so we could use the warnings more often?

Damn this administration for keeping this country safe. Damn it to hell.

Actually what I think he's trying to accomplish is for all of us to agree with him that the terror alerts fits right in with Hilary's vast right wing conspiracy and it's all political hocus pocus.

Establish warning system to alert public of a threat - BUSH BAD!

Dont alert public of threat - BUSH BAD!

I believe molson's work here is done.

And yet not suprisingly, he has yet to come up with an alertnate plan making Senator Kerry most proud.