espn just bashed mcgahee

I can't believe all of this BS that Willis is saying about Buffalo. I have lived in the Baltimore area my entire life and was born and raised a Skins fan.

Welcome to the Wall, wifeofbillsfan! Did you just find us after the McGahee trade, or have you "lurked" for awhile? Does husbandofwifeofbillsfan also come here?

I just moved to KC after living in DC for the last decade. So far, it looks like DC has all of the other cities beat for restaurants, but I agree with whoever said city vs. suburb seems to be the biggest difference. The KC suburbs are choked full of chain restaurants, and make me miss my Capitol Hill hangouts (La Lomita Dos, Park Cafe, Montmartre) and my college dive, Amy's Place by UB. I'd be thrilled to have the Inner Harbor choices nearby.

1. Some pundits trashed the Bills for the McGahee. That's based on what they feel Willis will give the Ravens compared to what we end up with. Strictly on the field stuff.

2. Willis is one of the dumbest millionairs on the face of the earth. He said some stuupid things off the field. He was trashed for the (apparently) on ESPN.

At the intersection of these two points, I'm impressed with how well the Bills decided Willis should leave the team, but did not trash him at all. A hold-out or dispute in the media would have hurt his value and I'm sure the Bills would not have gotten such good draft picks for him. For this alone he should be thankful. Add to this his high draft selection, and his entire first year collecting a huge paycheck for just watching the team, and it's clear this guy should be singing the Bills' praises, not acting like a jacka$$... again.

The funniest thing Willis said about Buffalo is they only have chain resturants Applebees etc... Last time I was in Buffalo there were many great local eating establishments. He also said " The women.... well Buffalos not a Big City" he should be pelted by as many snowballs as possible for that statement alone. ;)

Based on Willis's opinon of himself, Buffalo is not big enough. Willis wants to beat Wilt Chamerlin's record.

And you know what the funny thing about this is. When we made the trade a few weeks ago they said the Bills made an AWFUL trade. HEY, WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON ESPN! THE BILLS OR THE RAVENS! I RESPECT YOU BASHING MCGAHEE NOW BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT EARLIER!

There is more than one guy working there giving out their opinions. Some liked the trade , others didn't. Who gives a rat's a$$

everybody always says we get a raw deal when it comes to espn.well on nfl live they just basically called willis a disrespectful jackass!they said how the bills took a flyer on a injured player.if willis didn't like buffalo he still should respect the city that invested heavily in him.i mean they really dissed willis.it was refreshing to see this happen.go bills in"07

Does it dismiss the fact that we were stupid enough to take the risk?