nfl shop 30% off and more

So ive been shopping around for bills jerseys and nfl.com has a 30% off sale plus if you go here http://www.fabuloussavings.com/online/us/nflshop/ and launch the coupons after youve added the item to your cart you can get an additional 20% one item. Now here is my question, I wear medium replica jerseys and was looking at getting an authentic but all they have is size 50 will that be to big i dont like huge jerseys i want it to fit normal.

im about 6,1 165 pounds. thanks for the help.

Great find. I just ordered an authentic Losman jersey for $165! About the sizing I'm not quite sure as I've never owned an authentic. I'm kind of inbetween a medium and large in the replicas (have one of each) and I hope the size 50 isn't too huge. I'm not quite as tall as you, but I got you by about 20 lbs in the weight department. Almost a year removed from college, I'm still at my "playing weight." Better start drinking Blue light I guess :devil:

I'm not sure how you guys feel about this, but last year I bought an authentic Minnesota Twins jersey, but the way players move around I did not want to have some guy's name on my back that might be playing for the Yankees the next year. For the extra bucks, I had my last name put on the back. Maybe a little egotistic, but hey, I will be a Twins fan for life (as well a the Bills fan).

My 0.02 worth.

I'm not sure how you guys feel about this, but last year I bought an authentic Minnesota Twins jersey, but the way players move around I did not want to have some guy's name on my back that might be playing for the Yankees the next year. For the extra bucks, I had my last name put on the back. Maybe a little egotistic, but hey, I will be a Twins fan for life (as well a the Bills fan).

My 0.02 worth.

So you mean my Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson, and Drew Bledsoe jersies are worthless now? :devil::D

My 0.02 worth.

Thats a great idea. I have a few jerseys here that have players names on the back and they don't even play for those teams anymore. I hate that. So I think that what you suggested was a good idea. I don't see any egotism from your perspective.

My 0.02 worth.

I don't find it egotistic, but to me, it seems a bit goofy. I don't knock anyone who does it, but I would feel weird wearing a Bills/Sabres jersey with my own name on it. I think I'd rather no name at all than my own name.

So ive been shopping around for bills jerseys and nfl.com has a 30% off sale plus if you go here http://www.fabuloussavings.com/online/us/nflshop/ and launch the coupons after youve added the item to your cart you can get an additional 20% one item. Now here is my question, I wear medium replica jerseys and was looking at getting an authentic but all they have is size 50 will that be to big i dont like huge jerseys i want it to fit normal.

dude, 61,000 pounds? I'm sorry but you're a big fat ass.

Seriously, size 50 would be outrageous I think.

ive seen the size chart but i was just wondering if someone who ownde one could tell me if a 50 is too big for me. I cant really try it on and if it is to big i dont wanna eat 200 dollars.

I think it would be just fine. Remember.....the sleeves on the authentics are fitted. I've seen them at Sully's and they are a bit smaller than the replicas. I have medium and large replicas and there's not much difference between the two sizes.

if you are only 165, then purchase a 48. 50 will be too loose and long on you!