An update on RB Michael Turner.

Yes, you do keep saying that, and while I agree that if a deal is made for Turner it will not be a for a 1st and a 3rd, but AJ could have put many different tenders on him, including one that would have been closer to the actual asking price he was willing to take. (if it's not really a 1 and 3)

Why put a 1st and 3rd tender on him if he was willing to take a second anyway? He would have had much more interest that way.

More than likely I could be wrong, but I think it's going to take more than a 2nd to get him.

Because he sets the stakes high and he can keep Turner at that level as long as he wants. He can trade him at any time for anything. Maybe someone bites. Maybe someone offers a first. But also, if he tenders him at a second rounder he doesn't get to choose where Turner goes. This way was much smarter.

Because he sets the stakes high and he can keep Turner at that level as long as he wants. He can trade him at any time for anything. Maybe someone bites. Maybe someone offers a first. But also, if he tenders him at a second rounder he doesn't get to choose where Turner goes. This way was much smarter.

Pretty straight forward, IMO.