Taxas A&M loses to Memphis!

What happened was that Texas A&M was down 1 with 3.1 seconds to go at there end of the court. They tried an inbounds pass that was blocked by a Memphis player and the ball when out of bounds. The problem is that the clock never continued. If you look at it on the highlights you see that it was taped out in probably in .2 seconds max. However, basketball officials, being as they are, took 1.1 SECONDS off the clock. Wait till you see the play. There's no way that much time should have been taken off. TEXAS A&M GOT ROBBED BY THE OFFICIALS! :thumbsup:

GREAT JOB GUYS! NOW MY CHANCE AT WINNING IS RUINED NOW THEY DIDN'T GET INTO THE ELITE 8!

I had A&M in the Final Four and I agree for the most part that the refs botched it, but it wasn't going to make a difference. The ball was tipped and then bounced IN BOUNDS before it went out. I'd say it would have been fair to take between .2 and .4 off the clock. 1.1 was waaaay too much, but it wouldn't have made an ounce of difference.

Acie Law's missed layup was the story, not the refs screwup.

Actually it did. I feel much better taking a shot 2 or 3 steps closer to the basket then from half court.

First, the refs had to take a minimum of .2 off the clock. That leaves the maximum difference at .9 seconds.

Second, I'd love to see Kirk (or any basketball player) take 3 additional steps in .9 seconds. He'd get about 2 feet closer MAX.

Third, even with 1 more step, Kirk is still launching a 25 footer, while running, with two guys on him. Wouldn't have mattered.

I had A&M in my FF too but the refs got it right. No excuse for losing a virtual home game in that spot.

Also had Tennessee upsetting tOSU Thurs. night (who should've lost to Xavier to begin with).

Now I have to listen to all the donkeys who pick chalk every year & never win brag about how they picked 7 of 8 E8 teams <_<

I had A&M in my FF too but the refs got it right. No excuse for losing a virtual home game in that spot.

Also had Tennessee upsetting tOSU Thurs. night (who should've lost to Xavier to begin with).

Now I have to listen to all the donkeys who pick chalk every year & never win brag about how they picked 7 of 8 E8 teams :devil:

I had the same thing (A&M FF and Tenn over OSU)...can't believe how the Bucks keep reaching deeper and deeper into their asses to pull these games out.

At least I got UCLA right...