Steve Tasker's book

I just got done reading Tasker's book. It really is a great quick read. Lots of stuff from the glory years. This would be a great book for the toilet, as it is broken down into small paragraphs, with thier own headings. Anyway, just a great book, and reminded me just how special those Super Bowl years/teams were, and just how many GREAT players we had. I watched all of those games back then, and when he retold some stories, it was 'hey, I remember that!, that was awesome!' Like 21 points or something in 77 seconds against Denver. I remember dancing around the sports bar when that happened. And, just a bunch more. Told how he got ejected from his last game, pro bowl mvp, Kelly's pregame ritual of puking.

Ok, that is all. Just a big Tasker fan here.

P.S. If Steve reads this please feel free to send me an autographed copy for the plug!

I just got done reading Tasker's book. It really is a great quick read. Lots of stuff from the glory years. This would be a great book for the toilet, as it is broken down into small paragraphs, with thier own headings. Anyway, just a great book, and reminded me just how special those Super Bowl years/teams were, and just how many GREAT players we had. I watched all of those games back then, and when he retold some stories, it was 'hey, I remember that!, that was awesome!' Like 21 points or something in 77 seconds against Denver. I remember dancing around the sports bar when that happened. And, just a bunch more. Told how he got ejected from his last game, pro bowl mvp, Kelly's pregame ritual of puking.

P.S. If Steve reads this please feel free to send me an autographed copy for the plug!

I love Tasker too, but I found his book to have almost zero insight...there wasn't one anecdote I had not heard dozens of times, and one cliche after another....I was rather disappointed. But, it will go on my shelf, with the 20 or 30 other Bills books I have.

I would like the book better, if it was autographed as well. PM me, Steve, if you feel the urge! <_< I'll hook you up with my addy!

He may have a clone-in-waiting out there.

PSU's Ethan Kilmer.

Here's my little brush-with-Tasker moment. I got to play in a charity basketball game against the Bills in Auburn NY, back when NFL players were allowed to do that. (Apparently they are not anymore) Steve Tasker is what? 5' 10"? During warm-ups he was dunking the basketball flat-footed, meaning he would just stand under the basket, no running start, just jumping straight up, he dunks the basketball!

My other memory is driving for the basket and having Andre Reed fly out of nowhere and reject the ball down my throat!

PTR