Let's discuss the good things about this board...

thebug

Hey how about all of the good things about this board. Like the well thought-out post that gets us all talking about the team that we love.... The posts that keep us up to date on all of the latest happenings, and gets us through this long horrible thing called the off-season. What about the posts that raise awareness and even money for different causes. I myself enjoy reading the posts from people who obviously have more experience in the world of football than I do; I gain knowledge from this board all the time. While I realize a need to discuss problems, we also should discuss the positives of this board as well. lets see how long we can make a list of positives. Just a thought. :w00t:

Go Bills!

I thought this was supposed to be a warm and fuzzy thread and you call someone an a**? :w00t:

We need a return to the 'kinder, more gentle' days of TSW :w00t:

look at the 1st 3 responses.....does not surprize me a bit.

Good thing about this board #1: people can not decorate their signatures with graphics and photos and tons of bullschitt like they're an 80-year-old great-grandmother setting up shop at the local VFW Bingo Night.

Good thing about this board #2: it helps reinforce my belief that I am not the biggest !@#$tard on this planet.

Good thing about this board #3: the more time you spend here, the more chicks dig you

Good thing about this board #4: sometimes it actually smells like pizza.

Good thing about this board #5: no matter how much everyone fights and bickers, we can all agree that few things are more fun than giving sh-- to Patsy and Fish trolls.