My attempt at rocket surgery

I think Marv will surprise everyone and draft LaRon Landry in round 1. I think Marv will draft Tank Tyler in round 2. We will then draft a rb, and fill in the o-line with the rest of the draft. Our defense would be pretty damn good. LaRon Landry teaming up Whitner would be sweet. Youbooty and Simpson will be better than what we had last year. If the stars align just right our defense this year could be tough. Tank Tyler could be just what we need to plug the middle. Give Spikes this year to prove himself, plus we have Crowell, Ellison, even Coy Wire may play a more active role in our defense. We still have no idea if our o-line is really going to be good enough to give a rookie rb a chance to do much of anything. Every year there seems to be a rb that is a can't miss back. Personally, I would rather have McFadden of Arkansas next year. We spent a fortune on o-line, no way we draft any on the first day.

Be gentle, I never said I was smart.

I think Marv will surprise everyone and draft LaRon Landry in round 1. I think Marv will draft Tank Tyler in round 2. We will then draft a rb, and fill in the o-line with the rest of the draft. Our defense would be pretty damn good. LaRon Landry teaming up Whitner would be sweet. Youbooty and Simpson will be better than what we had last year. If the stars align just right our defense this year could be tough. Tank Tyler could be just what we need to plug the middle. Give Spikes this year to prove himself, plus we have Crowell, Ellison, even Coy Wire may play a more active role in our defense. We still have no idea if our o-line is really going to be good enough to give a rookie rb a chance to do much of anything. Every year there seems to be a rb that is a can't miss back. Personally, I would rather have McFadden of Arkansas next year. We spent a fortune on o-line, no way we draft any on the first day.

No.

With rocket surgery, all things are possible! :worthy:

I gather by your comments that Simpson is going to play CB ??? Is this part of the great cover 2 scheme as well ? 1 CB 3 safeties, and undersized , not super-athletic DT's that get knocked on their behind so that undersized LB's can get dragged 12 twelve yards down field and lead the team tackles ? Why isn't every other team doing this ??

I think you mean he USED the term. I'm fairly certain he didn't coin it as it's documented use goes back to AT LEAST 1994, and probably well before.

Yes, my mistake. I was simply refering to him "coining" it in regards to its TBD usage.

Wow, I am now either infamous or famous. I heard the rocket surgery saying somewhere and it stuck with me. Here is a question for you--why is a bra use only the singular form of the verb, but panties is a plural form.

Wow, I am now either infamous or famous. I heard the rocket surgery saying somewhere and it stuck with me. Here is a question for you--why is a bra use only the singular form of the verb, but panties is a plural form.

:devil::worthy:

BTW, when did "bro" become "bra"?

Just curious.