My attempt at rocket surgery

I think Marv will surprise everyone and draft LaRon Landry in round 1. I think Marv will draft Tank Tyler in round 2. We will then draft a rb, and fill in the o-line with the rest of the draft. Our defense would be pretty damn good. LaRon Landry teaming up Whitner would be sweet. Youbooty and Simpson will be better than what we had last year. If the stars align just right our defense this year could be tough. Tank Tyler could be just what we need to plug the middle. Give Spikes this year to prove himself, plus we have Crowell, Ellison, even Coy Wire may play a more active role in our defense. We still have no idea if our o-line is really going to be good enough to give a rookie rb a chance to do much of anything. Every year there seems to be a rb that is a can't miss back. Personally, I would rather have McFadden of Arkansas next year. We spent a fortune on o-line, no way we draft any on the first day.

Be gentle, I never said I was smart.

One word, NO!

I think Marv will surprise everyone and draft LaRon Landry in round 1. I think Marv will draft Tank Tyler in round 2. We will then draft a rb, and fill in the o-line with the rest of the draft. Our defense would be pretty damn good. LaRon Landry teaming up Whitner would be sweet. Youbooty and Simpson will be better than what we had last year. If the stars align just right our defense this year could be tough. Tank Tyler could be just what we need to plug the middle. Give Spikes this year to prove himself, plus we have Crowell, Ellison, even Coy Wire may play a more active role in our defense. We still have no idea if our o-line is really going to be good enough to give a rookie rb a chance to do much of anything. Every year there seems to be a rb that is a can't miss back. Personally, I would rather have McFadden of Arkansas next year. We spent a fortune on o-line, no way we draft any on the first day.

Be gentle, I never said I was smart.

Let me help you with that Rocket/Brain Surgery............................We do not need another SS or FS. We need a RB..LB..CB..DL..in that order. The draft is not a hard thing to do, get the best players and sit back and rack up the Wins...........Glad I could help. :devil:

A rocket surgeon..... Isn't he one fart smeller?

One smart fellow

He felt smart

Two smart fellow

They felt smart

Three smart fellow

They all felt smart

Say it fast.