msnbc mock draft...

bobinaz

I just read the mock NFL draft on MSNBC and they had the Bills taking LaRon Landry, a FS with Willis going at #13. Why in the world would we draft a FS at #12 when there are more pressing needs. Who ever put that together must not go to the same hair dresser as Mel Kiper. :thumbsup:

Ha ha ha. That's a good one. Remember, we over focus on the reality that is the Bills, and the mock draft guy just shuffles around the top guys without really paying attention to lots of the teams. We might get a surprise that we aren't excited about right away (Whitner instead of Ngata), but it sure won't be Landry.

Have we all forgotten how good Ko is?

Personaly I think he's better then whitner. Not to knock Donte, but during the second half of the season a good reason mcgee began to look a lot better is because of how fast simpson improved in coverage. He is a bit hesitant to stick his head in there and make tackles but hes a decent tackler and has real good range and a real nose for the ball.

I just read the mock NFL draft on MSNBC and they had the Bills taking LaRon Landry, a FS with Willis going at #13. Why in the world would we draft a FS at #12 when there are more pressing needs. Who ever put that together must not go to the same hair dresser as Mel Kiper. :thumbsup:

Perhaps they visit TSW, and have learned that in the local flavor of Cover 2, safties mean everything and off-Broadway, grade "B" CB's are perfectly adequate. :beer::lol:

an interesting observation on our secondary: Youboty was a projected 1-2 rounder last year, had he stayed at Ohio State as their top CB, after the year they had he would be a definite first rounder. Had Ko Simpson stayed for HIS last year at S.Car. he couldve been a 1st rounder too. i think Marv and Co. got their 3 "first round DBs" that he wouldve picked year after year.