Congradulations to WGR550

Today WGR has been announced as one of the top sporting radio stations in the U.S.A and Canada, its ranked 4th.

:lol:;):oops::lol::w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I hear the Olive Garden is one of the best Italian Restaurants in the country and rumor has it, you can get some fine pizza at Pizza Hut.

WTF?

BlueFire, compared to the Niagara Gazette, the Buffalo Snooz is a FINE publication.

:lol:;):oops::lol::w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I hear the Olive Garden is one of the best Italian Restaurants in the country and rumor has it, you can get some fine pizza at Pizza Hut.

WTF?

BlueFire, compared to the Niagara Gazette, the Buffalo Snooz is a FINE publication.

congradulations to "The Dean" for being the biggest dick on the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congradulations to "The Dean" for being the biggest dick on the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I have the Biggest D...

:oops:

oh...oh...I see what you're saying. That's not as good as what I originally thought.

;) You're mean.

Sports Radio Awards

Sports Radio Awards: 2006 Winners Announced!

Scottsdale, Arizona March 15, 2007: Mr. Mike Krukow, former Major League Baseball pitcher for

the Chicago Cubs and San Francisco Giants and currently a member of the San Francisco Giants

broadcast team presented the annual Sports Radio Awards on Thursday, March 15, 2007 at the

Scottsdale Plaza Resort.

The 2006 award winners included:

Station WGR/Buffalo

General Manager Nelson Millman – CJCL (590 The Fan)/Toronto

Program Director Larry Gifford – KSPN (710 ESPN)/Los Angeles

Sales Manager Koby Halbrook – KESN (103.3 ESPN)/Dallas

Air Talent of the Year Bob McCown – CJCL (590 The Fan)/Toronto

Promotion Director Theresa Snyder - WAXY (790 The Ticket)/Miami

The winners were recognized for their leadership, innovation, creativity and success in the Sports

Radio industry. The annual awards are selected by ballots cast by industry peers at Sports Radio

stations across the US and Canada.

=

He's that little B word who thinks that "Lets Go Sabres" is somehow a sacrelidge chant.

Other than that, I have no problem with him.

He's right. The chant is "Let's Go Buf-fa-lo!"

"Let's Go Sabres" is generic and stupid.

He's right. The chant is "Let's Go Buf-fa-lo!"

"Let's Go Sabres" is generic and stupid.

God forbid the crowd actually chants. I'd take a crowd who chants both over the abominations that happen a few hours north of us up I-35.