I got a stomach bug

Great way to loss weight. I just got over it and dropped at least 12 pounds in 2 days. It was evacing from one side or the others, sometimes both sides ll at once.
umm just for your information Im trying to gain wieght not lose more weight. I don't need to lose anymore weight.

What did you do to your back?
I was running trying to help one of my co-workers push carts up, as i was running my back spasmed out, I went to the doctors the next day saying its a muscle strain. I work at wegmans, and i used to push carts before i injured my self

umm just for your information Im trying to gain wieght not lose more weight. I don't need to lose anymore weight.

Not much you can do. If you have what I had, first you will throw up for 24, with a little bit of squits from the backside. Then, just when that ends and you hope to sleep, it will suddenly start evacing liquid form from the backside every half hour for roughly 12 hours. All during which you neither will want to eat and even if you could you won't keep it in as it will come out oneside or the other.

I call it the vabills diet plan. Helped me meet my new years resolution in 2 days. :nana:

Not much you can do. If you have what I had, first you will throw up for 24, with a little bit of squits from the backside. Then, just when that ends and you hope to sleep, it will suddenly start evacing liquid form from the backside every half hour for roughly 12 hours. All during which you neither will want to eat and even if you could you won't keep it in as it will come out oneside or the other.

I call it the vabills diet plan. Helped me meet my new years resolution in 2 days. :nana:

well i haven't puked yet, but on the bright side i do feel alittle better, my back still hurts, I also had a stomach virus back around during that time around new years i had it for 2 weeks, but i feel a little better now. I still feel like i got the sh!ts though

I was running trying to help one of my co-workers push carts up, as i was running my back spasmed out, I went to the doctors the next day saying its a muscle strain. I work at wegmans, and i used to push carts before i injured my self

Get a lawyer, make Danny Wegman pay for your education.