Ryan Sims

His alter ego is Alan Branch

be afraid of large, lazy overpaid DTs

I watched many a Michigan game the past two seasons and did not see Alan Branch take off too many plays. Ask the Penn State Quarterback who he crushed into the ground last October if he thinks Alan Branch is lazy. If he is available when we draft, he should be our man hands down.

haha. i remember many mocks had us picking him. instead we picked... mike williams? and i was thinking, 'damn... ryan sims looks like he's going to be a stud.' all the pre-draft scouting reports were glowing.

draft = crapshoot.

haha. i remember many mocks had us picking him. instead we picked... mike williams? and i was thinking, 'damn... ryan sims looks like he's going to be a stud.' all the pre-draft scouting reports were glowing.

draft = crapshoot.

And apparently alot of pre-draft scouting reports = crap! :lol:

I thought that the knock on Branch was that he gets worn down as the game goes on, not that he was lazy. The guy is a beast. Michigan had one of the top defenses in the nation, especially the run d, and he was there most dominating lineman. Great player. I hope he's there at 12 for us.

The sight says they resigned Edwards for 7 to 8 Million.

If old Ron wasn't good enough for us I guess Sims won't be either.

Our Ron Edwards? Nice guy and all but holy siht, 7-8 mil for a top level backup player. This league is starting to create it's own downfall.