How will tomorrow's debate affect race?

Peter

How will the last debate effect the presidential race?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How will the last debate effect the presidential race?

• No effect whatsoever
    • GWB will receive a bounce in the polls
    • JK will receive a bounce in the polls

I think Kerry will do a bit better.

and i think it all comes down to what they are doing today.

Kerry is being kept in today resting and preparing for the debate.

Bush is out campaigning in Colorado and areas of New Mexico.

The day before and the day of the Florida debate GWB was siteseeing the devastation of Florida while Kerry was preparing. And it was clear that Bush was not on his "A- Game".

It won't. In Ohio, the rash of absentee ballot problems (one Dem. county's ballots were sent out such that a vote for an unopposed Judgeship ended up as a vote for a Democrat in a congressional race), suits about provisional ballots, the expected lawsuit against punchcard ballots (Heaven forbid that a voter has the intelligence and skill to reliably punch a hole in a piece of paper - what abject oppression -sarcasm), large amounts of to-be-determined multiple ballots, the lawsuits by the Dem's and the AFL-CIO in OH insisting that people who show up at the wrong polling place be allowed to vote regardless (boy, to think that people who have a whole year to find out where to go are being defended boggles my mind), the experience in LA County with electronic voting, Allegheny County PA (Pgh) having more registered voters that the county's population, Motor Voter, etc., tell me that Kerry wins in a landslide.

The beginning of the end of Government By the People...happy?

This is why the Union will be broken up IMO.