Julius Jones possible trade bait?

My friend just told me that Dallas will look at offers to trade Julius Jones. I think that kid's a really good talent. Do you think he'd be a good fit for the Bills, and how much would you give up for him? He was originally drafted in the 3rd, I believe.

I'd rather have Marion Barber.

My friend just told me that Dallas will look at offers to trade Julius Jones. I think that kid's a really good talent. Do you think he'd be a good fit for the Bills, and how much would you give up for him? He was originally drafted in the 3rd, I believe.

He was drafted in the second round with Buffalo's pick from the JP trade.

I would give up no more than a third round pick at the most(draft day deal)....only if a better option isn't available in round two of the draft

He was drafted in the second round with Buffalo's pick from the JP trade.

I would give up no more than a third round pick at the most(draft day deal)....only if a better option isn't available in round two of the draft

He'd be a pretty solid compliment to A-Train, that's for sure, but the price will very likely be too steep to get him. :thumbdown:

That would mean Jerry Jones would have to admit a mistake.