Talent and lack of talent

Sitting back looking at who is available in this draft, I beleive it is key that Marv goes defense in the first round again. I think defense has the better edge in the first round, and offense in the second. My hope is we trade out of #12 to #15 or #16 and pick up another second. Then I get Willis, Okoye, Puz, depends who is available. Then we take our 2nd and our 3rd to get back into the first and hopefully get Chris Houston. Then in rnd #2 see who is around. Depending on what RBs are gone, Pittman may be a good choice. Now use our newly obtained 2nd and 3rd to draft quality position needed guys.

Talent and lack of talent, Why defense has to come from the first round

Dude... you throw this subject matter out, and fail to explain why!!!

Hogwash. The Bills had 3 defensive starters on defense that were not 1st rounders. End of story.

The Bills may, or may not go "D" in the first round. It depends on who's available and the perceived value at #12.

You take the best guy available, with some consideration given to need. Every team needs some elite guys on both sides of the ball. Playmakers. That is what the first round is all about. You take the guy that you feel will have the biggest impact.