What do you want to do right now?

Magic 8 ball says "300".

Critics have been panning it, but people I've talked to that are movie go-ers seem to have really enjoyed it.

As for what I would like to do right now:

I want to go home and play with my new toys that are waiting for me thanks to the Fed-Ex man (a Macbook and a set of Rolland V Drums).

V Drums are the shiznit.

What I now want to do is go steal your V-Drums. I will let you keep your macbook because i am a nice guy :thumbdown:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity

i'll have to defer to the master's opinion on this matter but i think i'm going to start with the red crayons and if i'm still hungry, go to the blues, like a royal blue.

PROTECT THE RED!

Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity Loopity

Is this an homage to The Fan Man?

It was my homage to my hangover. Did I plagiarize The Fan Man?

Plagiarize? Not at all. But there is an interesting chapter called "It's Dorky-Day Once Again" that has a similar feel to your "Loopity" post.

If you never read this book, I suggest you do.

What Kotzwinkle does in this bizarre book is pure genius.

If I had images of Horse Badorties, they would be my avatars.

Plagiarize? Not at all. But there is an interesting chapter called "It's Dorky-Day Once Again" that has a similar feel to your "Loopity" post.

If you never read this book, I suggest you do.

What Kotzwinkle does in this bizarre book is pure genius.

If I had images of Horse Badorties, they would be my avatars.

Cool, I will add it to my list :unsure:

I now want to give you all a free recommendation. Go get the album "The Trials of Van Occupanther" by the band "Midlake". Imagine if the Eagles, Simon and Garfunkel, Fleetwood Mac, and Travis has a musical lovechild, it would sound like this band.

I now want to give you all a free recommendation. Go get the album "The Trials of Van Occupanther" by the band "Midlake". Imagine if the Eagles, Simon and Garfunkel, Fleetwood Mac, and Travis has a musical lovechild, it would sound like this band.

It's loading. I will watch it later. But, let me tell ya, if it SUCKS, I'm gunna be SOOOO mad. <_<