MS WALK 2007 - May 6th

rockpile

I am adding to the prize list and doing TWO LOTTERIES Saturday (since Easter and the new job distracted me!).

Thanks to all!! :nana:

Congrats on the new job. Don't get to tired out you have some walking to do and then there's draft weekend, and the thuminator's induction , and training camp and OH my time for some football !!!!!!!

Congrats on the new job. Don't get to tired out you have some walking to do and then there's draft weekend, and the thuminator's induction , and training camp and OH my time for some football !!!!!!!

Thanks. I have literally NO vacation time. :devil: For the moment I am an employee of the recruiter, and a consultant to my future employer if things are right. I will be at the camp (night practices), maybe one pre-season, opener with tailgate, and that Monday nighter looks fun, and a December game is a requirement. :devil:

UPDATE ON LOTTERY - There will be FOUR winners announced tomorrow!

If you sponsor me by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT ($10 minimum), and have not won yet, you are eligible for a Bills related prize.

Prize List (one of the following):

1. Darryl Talley 1990 NFL Pro Set card - autographed

2. Armed and Dangerous - Jim Kelly hardcover

3. By A Nose - Fred Smerlas hardcover - autographed

4. The Buffalo Bills and the Almost Perfect Season hardcover- Vic Carucci (used library book in VG condition)

5. Media Guides (set): 1989, 1990, 1995, 1998, 2000

6. Buffalo Bills Gourmet Jelly Beans (great souvenir but about 15 years old - eat at your risk)

7. Buffalo Bills Kodak pin (1989)

8. Keychain: A piece of astroturf sealed in acetate (1990)

9. Buffalo Jock Rap - paperback trivia book (1989) Bills, Sabres, Braves, Bisons, and more

10. Skore Buffalo Bills playing cards - 52 card deck still in plastic

11. Buffalo Bills fan license plate

After the walk, there will be a final drawing- EVERY sponsor will be eligible, including those who have won previously.

A signed Billy Shaw B&W photo - about 8 x 10 inches in a plastic sleeve with certificate of authenticity

:D NEW TOTAL 4/22: $ 1,665 - CAN WE HIT $2,000 WITH THREE WEEKS TO GO???? ;)

LOTTERY WINNERS (4/15):

1. dsmack: Darryl Talley 1990 NFL Pro Set card - autographed

2. USMCBillsFan: By A Nose - Fred Smerlas hardcover - autographed

3. Aussiew: Buffalo Bills Gourmet Jelly Beans (great souvenir but about 15 years old - eat at your risk)

4. JiS: Buffalo Bills fan license plate

There will be THREE MORE winners drawn by Mrs. Rock 4/22!

Eligibility: $10 minimum sponsorship registered by midnight 4/21, and you have not won a prize yet.

Prize List (one of the following):

1. Armed and Dangerous - Jim Kelly hardcover

2. The Buffalo Bills and the Almost Perfect Season hardcover- Vic Carucci (used library book in VG condition)

3. Media Guides (set): 1989, 1990, 1995, 1998, 2000

4. Buffalo Bills Kodak pin (1989)

5. Keychain: A piece of astroturf sealed in acetate (1990)

6. Buffalo Jock Rap - paperback trivia book (1989) Bills, Sabres, Braves, Bisons, and more

I will see what else I might scare up by next weekend.

After the walk, there will be a BONUS drawing - EVERY sponsor will be eligible, including those who have won previously.

Autographed Billy Shaw B&W photo - about 8 x 10 inches in a plastic sleeve with certificate of authenticity

EIGHT Winners to date:

Golden Wheels: Thurman Thomas, 1990 Score "Ground Force", autographed

Mile High: Andre Reed, 1986 Topps, autographed

Possum: Where Else Would You Rather Be? - Marv Levy - autographed

AiO: Steve Tasker's Tales From the Buffalo Bills - Steve Tasker - autographed

dsmack: Darryl Talley 1990 NFL Pro Set card - autographed

USMCBillsFan: By A Nose - Fred Smerlas hardcover - autographed

Aussiew: Buffalo Bills Gourmet Jelly Beans (great souvenir but about 15 years old - eat at your risk)

JiS: Buffalo Bills fan license plate

I'll be walking in the Binghamton walk sometime in late May, my Mother has MS, it's a great cause and it gets people moving a bit.

Thanks Rockpile.

We're doing a cancer walk in a few weeks here in CT. Hits home after going to a funeral this morning for a great guy lost to cancer; and almost exactly a year since my Dad succumbed to the same disease. This is a great time of year to get outside and do something that is both fun and helps out other people.

Over $1600 is a nice accomplishment Rockpile. Hopefully we can get it to $2000 by the date of the walk.