CNNSI Truth and Rumors

mcgayhee reminds me of mike tyson after he started falling off. he used to use his explosiveness so much that everything else

he did was based on that, just like tyson used his ability to mix up knockout punches. as soon as tyson lost his bobbing and weaving

ability his power was much less effective -- now that willis lost his turbo charge he really doesn't seem to be able to use the rest of his skills

as well as he could of. our o would be perfect for a mix up of a power and speed back, or an all purpose guy like marshawn lynch.

i'm not really worried about losing willis, there are prolly 6 young guys coming out of the ncaa this draft who could give us more than 1k and 4.0 per

carry, maybe a lot more.

Obviously D, because it's fact.

That said, I can also go and pull a ton of subjective quotes and put them next to a fact in the reverse sentiment and pose the same question to you, leaving you no choice but to vote for D.

Clearly you don't get the 'fact' that by picking subjective comments and sticking them next to a factual statement, you are doing nothing but showing that a factual statement beats a subjective one. This is not exactly a revelation.

Do the same poll, either with all subjective statements or all factual ones (just to make sure you get it - factual meaning proven by statistic), and then we can start to discuss the content of the quotes, not just the fact vs subjectivity of them.

Cheers.

Their statements by nature are subjective...and as I said, you didn't show or prove anything.

They are being as subjective as the people bashing Willis based on rumour/hearsay.

Which is the majority.

That said, of that group, I think given his history as a successful team building GM, Ozzie Newsome is more believable than <insert random Bills fan that thinks he's a NFL expert because he posts on the internet and watches games on TV here>.

Their statements by nature are subjective...and as I said, you didn't show or prove anything.

Well, I may not be a logician like yourself, but wishes and buts < candy and nuts.

Willis could be the next....Jamal Lewis (2006 vintage). But calling him a "speed to take it the distance" back? Ozzie (or more likely the Raven's PR guy) is surely smoking something.

Go Argos!