The Willis McGahee Trade Talks is getting old

Yeah Im glad we traded willis mcgahee, but at the same time i think people should stop talking about him, he's old news to us now, he's yesterdays garbage.

You're new here, so let me just tell ya:

The Wall is nowhere NEAR finished beating this dead horse. Take, for example, the weak effort of Blow on Blow to turn the Least/Most Favorite Bill thread into the tired old Johnson vs. Flutie debate.

I'm sad to report, "you ain't seen nothing yet".

You're new here, so let me just tell ya:

The Wall is nowhere NEAR finished beating this dead horse. Take, for example, the weak effort of Blow on Blow to turn the Least/Most Favorite Bill thread into the tired old Johnson vs. Flutie debate.

I'm sad to report, "you ain't seen nothing yet".

Well Dean, I maybe new to this board, but Ive seen everything and its not like ive never been in a bills room before buddy, i was in the bills room before they changed to billsbacker only. So you can't say I haven't seen nothing yet jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Dean, I maybe new to this board, but Ive seen everything and its not like ive never been in a bills room before buddy, i was in the bills room before they changed to billsbacker only. So you can't say I haven't seen nothing yet jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant you haven't seen how long this group can discuss the same subject and never seem to tire. We love beating a dead horse.

Yeah Im glad we traded willis mcgahee, but at the same time i think people should stop talking about him, he's old news to us now, he's yesterdays garbage.

you're tired of seeing all the McGahee trade talk threads so naturally you create a thread about it

Oh the irony

You may have started the dumbest thread ever......let's stop talking about it.....so let's start a thread about it.....

I really need to stop drinking......wait let me get a beer and think this over!

Go Bills!

Let the market decide what people should be talking about. If there's continuing demand on the board to talk about the Willis trade, then so be it. Let's continue talking about it for as long as one remaining person wants to talk about it.

Willis put this team through hell with his off-field antics and Drew Rosenhaus-inspired whining and beligerence.

Let the market decide what people should be talking about. If there's continuing demand on the board to talk about the Willis trade, then so be it. Let's continue talking about it for as long as one remaining person wants to talk about it.

Willis put this team through hell with his off-field antics and Drew Rosenhaus-inspired whining and beligerence.

I don't like the guy much, but what in hell are you talking about? What HELL did this team go through do to Willis' or his agent's antics?

I don't like the guy much, but what in hell are you talking about? What HELL did this team go through do to Willis' or his agent's antics?
  • Toronto
  • Penthouse Magazine
  • More embarrassment to the team over his third out-of-wedlock baby to yet another momma
  • Threatening a training camp holdout over the demand for a contract extension (Rosenhaus-inspired aggression)
  • Trash-talking the team and his fellow former players on Sirius NFL Radio
  • etc.
  • etc.
  • etc.

• Toronto
  • Penthouse Magazine
  • More embarrassment to the team over his third out-of-wedlock baby to yet another momma
  • Threatening a training camp holdout over the demand for a contract extension (Rosenhaus-inspired aggression)
  • Trash-talking the team and his fellow former players on Sirius NFL Radio
  • etc.
  • etc.
  • etc.

So, nothing, actually. Willis is a dope and I'm glad he's elsewhere (provided we adequately replace him) but the interviews and non hold-outs mean, pretty much ZERO when it comes to team disruption. Out of wedlock babies? Are you serious? You may not like it (I sure don't), but don't think for one minute, it puts the Bills through hell. Have you heard Tom Brady may well be the father to two out-of-wedlock babies? The Pats must HATE him.

......Oh the irony

Irony......that's like coppery or silvery isn't it?

I don't see how being similar to a type of metal has anything to do with Willis McGahee or his agent. :blink:

You guys never seem to make as much sense to me as when I'm making sense to myself. If only you could all stop talking about things I'm not interested in & start talking about things that I am interested in. Hell, nobody even asks me what it is I'm interested in in the first place....It's like none of you care! Well....I don't care if you care or don't care....or if you make sense or don't make sense....or start threads about things I'm interested in caring about whether they make sense or don't....or not.

So there :oops:

So, nothing, actually. Willis is a dope and I'm glad he's elsewhere (provided we adequately replace him) but the interviews and non hold-outs mean, pretty much ZERO when it comes to team disruption. Out of wedlock babies? Are you serious? You may not like it (I sure don't), but don't think for one minute, it puts the Bills through hell. Have you heard Tom Brady may well be the father to two out-of-wedlock babies? The Pats must HATE him.

A lot, actually.

How heavenly to have a key player from our offense suggest to a magazine (a nudie one) that the team that employs him and his fellow players would be better off if they departed our beloved WNY for Toronto.

Check your facts. Press reports show evidence of only ONE Marsha out-of-wedlock baby. Or are you exaggerating to support your illogic?

Ha!

So the original source is an online Brazilian website gossip community: www.Glamurama.com.br

"Posted Mar 8th 2007 9:01AM by Michael David Smith" on an AOL blog

Very, very, very credible evidence. I'm impressed with your factual sourcing. Maybe www.Glamurama.com.br will provide some insight on NFL draft day as well. Did www.Glamurama.com.br have any gossip on what Dolly Parton's love life is like these days? Oh sorry, it's a Brazilian gossip community, so they may not know who our beloved Dolly is.