The Willis McGahee Trade Talks is getting old

Ha!

So the original source is an online gossip community: www.Glamurama.com.br

Very, very credible evidence. I'm impressed with your factual sourcing. Maybe www.Glamurama.com.br will provide some insight on NFL draft day as well. Did www.Glamurama.com.br have any gossip on what Dolly Parton's love life is like these days?

I'm with the Dean on this one. Sure WM was no model citizen for a player....but he was certainly no TO either. "Hell" was over-stating the situation. Obviously he did enough that Marv & Co. considered him expendable.....but it's not like sky was falling or anything.

Ha!

So the original source is an online Brazilian website gossip community: www.Glamurama.com.br

"Posted Mar 8th 2007 9:01AM by Michael David Smith" on an AOL blog

Very, very, very credible evidence. I'm impressed with your factual sourcing. Maybe www.Glamurama.com.br will provide some insight on NFL draft day as well. Did www.Glamurama.com.br have any gossip on what Dolly Parton's love life is like these days? Oh sorry, it's a Brazilian gossip community, so they may not know who our beloved Dolly is.

You are, quite clearly, a moron. I originally stated he "MAY well be" the father of two out-of-wedlock babies (as if two is the line, and one is OK and three makes you the devil). The only important thing is that it is being reported. Do you think it will matter to the Pats if his new girlfriend is pregnant? If it's true will, it put his team through hell?

The truth is none of this puts a team through hell. If you REALLY want to dis Willis (and, clearly you do), you might want to question his refusal to work out with the team and his questionable work ethic. THOSE are the issues that can really disrupt a team. Those and major legal issues. As far as I know, Willis is stupid, but is not a felon...yet.

So, as you asked me for evidence (which I supplied), please point me to any evidence that Willis' reported statements and behaviors have put the team through hell.

You are, quite clearly, a moron. I originally stated he "MAY well be" the father of two out-of-wedlock babies (as if two is the line, and one is OK and three makes you the devil). The only important thing is that it is being reported. Do you think it will matter to the Pats if his new girlfriend is pregnant? If it's true will, it put his team through hell?

The truth is none of this puts a team through hell. If you REALLY want to dis Willis (and, clearly you do), you might want to question his refusal to work out with the team and his questionable work ethic. THOSE are the issues that can really disrupt a team. Those and major legal issues. As far as I know, Willis is stupid, but is not a felon...yet.

So, as you asked me for evidence (which I supplied), please point me to any evidence that Willis' reported statements and behaviors have put the team through hell.

Nothing like a little ad hominem trash talk (moron?) once one's citing of a Brazilian girly gossip website as the source of information to back up one's assertions is exposed.

So let's run with it. If I am a moron, you are a pervert ... someone who perverts the facts in order to assert that a QB has fathered two, not one out-of-wedlock children.

What does your source -- www.Glamurama.com.br -- have to say about other NFL players? I'd be curious to hear more nuggets of information from this Brazilian gossip community that you've cited. Keep us posted if you find any more juicy gossip.

Nothing like a little ad hominem trash talk (moron?) once one's citing of a Brazilian girly gossip website as the source of information to back up one's assertions is exposed.

So let's run with it. If I am a moron, you are a pervert ... someone who perverts the facts in order to assert that a QB has fathered two, not one out-of-wedlock children.

What does your source -- www.Glamurama.com.br -- have to say about other NFL players? I'd be curious to hear more nuggets of information from this Brazilian gossip community that you've cited. Keep us posted if you find any more juicy gossip.

Well, you clearly aren't worth my trouble and you know you can;t support your claim that Willis (and his agent) put the Bills through hell..but here are just a FEW of the sites reporting the Brady rumor (again, I don't think it's important if it's true, you apparently do):

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/article...gnant_by_brady/

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00007610.html

http://gawker.com/news/tom-brady/gisele-bu...perm-242618.php

http://oklahoma-state-basketball.aolsports...dchen-pregnant/

Where are the sources of the Bills going through hell because of Willis' antics?

Well, you clearly aren't worth my trouble and you know you can;t support your claim that Willis (and his agent) put the Bills through hell..but here are just a FEW of the sites reporting the Brady rumor (again, I don't think it's important if it's true, you apparently do):

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/article...gnant_by_brady/

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00007610.html

http://gawker.com/news/tom-brady/gisele-bu...perm-242618.php

http://oklahoma-state-basketball.aolsports...dchen-pregnant/

Where are the sources of the Bills going through hell because of Willis' antics?

Wow again, very, very impressive sourcing. You've provided Four more websites again citing www.Glamurama.com.br, a Brazilian girly gossip community. More recycling of the same source.

If you would be kind enough to come up with 10 more websites that cite the same gossip from www.glamurama.com.br on Brady, perhaps the law of repetition may eventually support your exaggeration of Brady's situation.

Wow again, very, very impressive sourcing. You've provided Four more websites again citing www.Glamurama.com.br, a Brazilian girly gossip community. More recycling of the same source.

If you would be kind enough to come up with 10 more websites that cite the same www.glamurama.com.br 's gossip on Brady, perhaps the law of repetition may eventually support your exaggeration of Brady's situation.

BINGO! Now you are beginning to understand how the media works. The same is true for all of the Willis issues. His "Toronto" statement was made in ONE interview and reported by many outlets. Same with the baby mama comments.

This still has NOTHING to do with your claim that Willis (and agent) put the Bills though hell. You have supplied NO support of that claim. You also refuse to defend how it would make a difference if the Brady/Bundchen story was true or false. (My point is it doesn't matter if the story is true or false. In the NFL, a player having babies out of wedlock does nothing to disrupt a team.)

One quick question: Are you Holcomb's Arm? If not, is he your mentor?

...........again, I don't think it's important if it's true, you apparently do...........

.......Where are the sources of the Bills going through hell because of Willis' antics?

I thought these words needed to be seen again. Maybe upon a second viewing they may be comprehended....probably not though.

I thought these words needed to be seen again. Maybe upon a second viewing they may be comprehended....probably not though.

Thanks, Dibs. Alas, I think you may be correct about it getting through.

BINGO! Now you are beginning to understand how the media works. The same is true for all of the Willis issues. His "Toronto" statement was made in ONE interview and reported by many outlets. Same with the baby mama comments.

PRESTO! Wow, thanks for educating all of us with your media intelligence (obviously derived from reading Brazilian girly gossip websites that circulate rumours about Tom Brady's life).

I guess the implication of what you're saying is right. Had Willis done similar interviews with more sources like Playboy, Hustler, and all the other girly magazines and perhaps other non-girly magazines, there would be more credibility in his statement that the Bills should leave WNY for Toronto. He said it in only "ONE interview", so perhaps he didn't mean it after all. And how provocative of you to inform us that Willis' interview was reported by many outlets. Many outlets? Really? Who woulda thought?

Your law of repitition is at work again. Brilliant.

PRESTO! Wow, thanks for educating all of us with your media intelligence (obviously derived from reading Brazilian girly gossip websites that circulate rumours about Tom Brady's life).

I guess the implication of what you're saying is right. Had Willis done similar interviews with more sources like Playboy, Hustler, and all the other girly magazines and perhaps other non-girly magazines, there would be more credibility in his statement that the Bills should leave WNY for Toronto. He said it in only "ONE interview", so perhaps he didn't mean it after all. And how provocative of you to inform us that Willis' interview was reported by many outlets. Many outlets? Really? Who woulda thought?

Your law of repitition is at work again. Brilliant.

Dibs. you were correct. It didn't help. This dude is clueless and I have to stop banging my head against the brick wall.

Keep banging because the Brazilian website you like to source for your Tom Brady information may lead you to some new insights.

ThreeBillsDrive...I've looked through your past posts to see if your a troll & you obviously aren't. What's up with today then? All the Dean pointed out was that your choice of words....."hell".....was not really a correct assessment of the situation. If you can't handle somebody disagreeing with your assessments of things......don't post.

The only "Hell" Willis has put WNY through is the bother to have to replace his name and number from a $75 jersey.

Remember, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." :o

Clearly, it's Willis who'll be in Hell and for a long time. :oops:

Oh, yeah - and his Baby Mommy Buddy Tom Brady too. :blink: