Attention College Republicans

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well gents. Thanks for jumping into my trap, i appreciate it.

If you would check in my profile and find the topic that i created called "Got into UB" and read the conversation, you will see that i have every intention of joining the ranks.

OOO, how'd that feel?

Don't think that just because I am going to college does not mean i am not going into the army. I'm going to college before hand, i have every intention of going over seas, the only difference between me and the guys who are in there before going to college, is i am not making the army foot the bill.

Good day gentlemen.

That was a trap?

The army's going to do you good, kid, if only to teach you how to set an ambush.

Oh, and take the other dumb asses that supported this disaster... Sorry, Hill...

:thumbdown:

So Pat Tillman was a dumb ass? Or any other soldier that joined after 9/11 to fight in this war is a dumb ass?

You sound just like whats his name. Oh, yeah. John Kerry.

You're a sorry piece of shiit. Think before you post, you moron.

So Pat Tillman was a dumb ass? Or any other soldier that joined after 9/11 to fight in this war is a dumb ass?

No, no, no...Pat Tillman joined to fight in Afghanistan, but it's Bush's fault Tillman's dead, because Bush invaded Iraq.

So what he did was noble, he's just a victim of the Great Neocon Conspiracy for sending him to Iraq, where he wasn't shot, instead of in Afghanistan where he wanted to fight, where he actually WAS shot. Got it?

Well gents. Thanks for jumping into my trap, i appreciate it.

Kid, give it up... the only thing trapped is your head up your a$$

If you would check in my profile and find the topic that i created called "Got into UB" and read the conversation, you will see that i have every intention of joining the ranks.

The road to hell and all that...

OOO, how'd that feel?

Felt like a complete miss to me...

Don't think that just because I am going to college does not mean i am not going into the army. I'm going to college before hand, i have every intention of going over seas, the only difference between me and the guys who are in there before going to college, is i am not making the army foot the bill.

Well goody good-good for you, especially since it gives your kitty A$$ the option of changing your mind if we're still in Iraq when you finally graduate from Walden.

So I'm a kitty because I'm too old to serve and was 4F anyways ( I had a kidney removed when I was 4)?

I'm all for negotiating, but these subhumans we are fighting will not negotiate.

This is about the third time I mentioned it, but I am reminded of the Terminator I movie.

"That terminator is out there!" "It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear -- and it absolutely will not stop. Never. Until you are dead."

Change terminator to terrorist and it is very true.

So I'm a kitty because I'm too old to serve and was 4F anyways ( I had a kidney removed when I was 4)?

I'm all for negotiating, but these subhumans we are fighting will not negotiate.

This is about the third time I mentioned it, but I am reminded of the Terminator I movie.

"That terminator is out there!" "It can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear -- and it absolutely will not stop. Never. Until you are dead."

Change terminator to terrorist and it is very true.

Yep, anyone who supports the war and doesn't serve is a kitty.

Except that it seems now that anyone who supports the war and intends to serve is a kitty, too.

And I'm sure that if I mention that I didn't support the war, but neither to I support the shallow BS anti-war talking points the Democrats here spew, I'm still a kitty for not being properly anti-war.

Basically, if we go on long enough, everyone who disagrees with RI will be, by definition, a kitty.

Again... That's Afghan... Won't go the extreme that BG is going though...

Why should I keep my thoughts to myself about this? Everybody has a right to their opinion Eryn... Why should I feel threatened for speaking it BEFORE this mess, and now DURING it?... I am sorry I hurt your's or other's precious feelings... Sorry, I will be more sensitive to not offend people... I will try to be more PC next Eryn...

So nobody dies in vain... Ever?

Well, what a perfect little utopia you live in... Maybe there is a place for my piece of shiit, moron ass there!

So nobody dies in vain... Ever?

You have GOT to be kidding. Have you even lived in modern America? Just the other night here, a lady's crossing a six-lane street in the dark, jaywalking nowhere NEAR a crosswalk, wearing dark clothes, and gets killed by a bus. She's being hailed as a "hero" [sic], for highlighting how inherently unsafe most drivers are around pedestrians (never mind the fact that SHE STEPPED IN FRONT OF A !@#$ING BUS!!! :thumbdown: )

No one dies in vain in modern America. Everyone's death is heroic. :D

Yep, anyone who supports the war and doesn't serve is a kitty.

Except that it seems now that anyone who supports the war and intends to serve is a kitty, too.

And I'm sure that if I mention that I didn't support the war, but neither to I support the shallow BS anti-war talking points the Democrats here spew, I'm still a kitty for not being properly anti-war.

Basically, if we go on long enough, everyone who disagrees with RI will be, by definition, a kitty.

No... One can be a kitty for riding the fence on this mess.

Were there REALLY any Democrat anti-war talking points?... Seems the main dems voted for this mess...

God... Again... You'd think this board was archived... How nice it isn't... Because it would make us ALL look like azzholes...

You have GOT to be kidding. Have you even lived in modern America? Just the other night here, a lady's crossing a six-lane street in the dark, jaywalking nowhere NEAR a crosswalk, wearing dark clothes, and gets killed by a bus. She's being hailed as a "hero" [sic], for highlighting how inherently unsafe most drivers are around pedestrians (never mind the fact that SHE STEPPED IN FRONT OF A !@#$ING BUS!!! :thumbdown: )

No one dies in vain in modern America. Everyone's death is heroic. :D

Bingo!

Exactly my point... What a strange land we live in.

We are sending troops back to Iraq for their third and forth tours, enlistments are down, the army is taking in criminals, grandmothers and halfwits

If the halfwits part is true, then when are you enlisting? Oh I forgot, your a quarterwit dumb a%ss. Therefore you should sign up to serve in Canada where you belong.

Kid, give it up... the only thing trapped is your head up your a$$

The road to hell and all that...

Felt like a complete miss to me...

Well goody good-good for you, especially since it gives your kitty A$$ the option of changing your mind if we're still in Iraq when you finally graduate from Walden.

See now the only thing worth giving a rebuttal to is your last statement, since everything else was pretty much what i was expecting, since you guys had no idea what my future plans were, but i did enjoy your irrational arguments...

Changing my mind? You're kidding right? Technically i do have the option to to change my mind, you are right. But the "poor" soldiers who JOINED UP were also given the choice of whether or not to go.

Many of them made the chance a long time ago when they decided not to actively pursue an education in the public high school so they could go to college. Most of the guys i know, who are over there, made the decision in middle school to coast through the rest of their required education. I call that a decision which one can change their mind from.

Do you want to know what the difference between me and you is Mr. Vietnam? Is someone like myself and my friends are going to come back from the war with pride for what we have done, and not use it to sit on our arses and be fall down drunks like most of those vets from Vietnam.

*Edit: I admit the last part might have been a little over the top, but it was said, so it stays unless someone has a real problem with it. There is truth behind it, i am sorry if i offended or diminished any proud image that Vietnam vets have for what they did for their country.

:thumbdown::D :D

Nothing quite as entertaining as the righteous rage of undergrads casually associated with the College Republicans. Are you a College Republican or not? I think you were freeing some Keystones late last night, weren't you?

Keystones were this weekend, last night it was Icehouse and tonight it is Coors Light.

See now the only thing worth giving a rebuttal to is your last statement, since everything else was pretty much what i was expecting, since you guys had no idea what my future plans were, but i did enjoy your irrational arguments...

Changing my mind? You're kidding right? Technically i do have the option to to change my mind, you are right. But the "poor" soldiers who JOINED UP were also given the choice of whether or not to go.

Many of them made the chance a long time ago when they decided not to actively pursue an education in the public high school so they could go to college. Most of the guys i know, who are over there, made the decision in middle school to coast through the rest of their required education. I call that a decision which one can change their mind from.

Do you want to know what the difference between me and you is Mr. Vietnam? Is someone like myself and my friends are going to come back from the war with pride for what we have done, and not use it to sit on our arses and be fall down drunks like most of those vets from Vietnam.

*Edit: I admit the last part might have been a little over the top, but it was said, so it stays unless someone has a real problem with it. There is truth behind it, i am sorry if i offended or diminished any proud image that Vietnam vets have for what they did for their country.

And yes... It should stay... You spoke it... Just as they spoke it in the past!

Wow!

You wouldn't think it would ever go back to this mentality... At Least it skipped a few generations... I guess the "Big War" mentality is back!

What I mean is... My father is a disabled Vet... And he'd always tell of this same schit spewing around the VA hospital back in the day... The same schit that you spew, Some WWII ("Big War") vets would spew towards the one's that fought in the Korean and Vietnam era's...

Wow... I never thought it would happen... But, it is happening again!

And yes... It should stay... You spoke it... Just as they spoke it in the past!

Wow!

You wouldn't think it would ever go back to this mentality... At Least it skipped a few generations... I guess the "Big War" mentality is back!

What I mean is... My father is a disabled Vet... And he'd always tell of this same schit spewing around the VA hospital back in the day... The same schit that you spew, Some WWII ("Big War") vets would spew towards the one's that fought in the Korean and Vietnam era's...

Wow... I never thought it would happen... But, it is happening again!

I wouldn't say its back, after all i did apologize. And once again, i'm sorry i haven't had that great of a day and i spoke my mind in the wrong forum.

It irritates when people frown on republicans, and especially attack those of fighting age. Who are these guys to sit there and trash me because I'm getting an education? Would they rather have me sit on my ass and do nothing with my life? I don't know and I may never know, but to sit there and create an entire topic that trashes people like me is just over the top.

It's like starting a topic about African Americans and putting them down. Your going to get a response from somebody who doesn't like what you're saying. You know what i mean?

I wouldn't say its back, after all i did apologize. And once again, i'm sorry i haven't had that great of a day and i spoke my mind in the wrong forum.

It irritates when people frown on republicans, and especially attack those of fighting age. Who are these guys to sit there and trash me because I'm getting an education? Would they rather have me sit on my ass and do nothing with my life? I don't know and I may never know, but to sit there and create an entire topic that trashes people like me is just over the top.

It's like starting a topic about African Americans and putting them down. Your going to get a response from somebody who doesn't like what you're saying. You know what i mean?

Last time I looked groups like African-Americans and other minorities DIDN'T have a choice in the matter... Unlike choosing to be a Democrat/Republican/Libertarian/whatever, etc...

No... I don't understand.

Last time I looked groups like African-Americans and other minorities DIDN'T have a choice in the matter... Unlike choosing to be a Democrat/Republican/Libertarian/whatever, etc...

No... I don't understand.

EII, i'm not trying to start anything, i actually think your a pretty good guy. I see where you are coming from, and i'm not sure if my analogy was the best one to select. I was not talking about a choice, but basically people like myself were called out and i reacted.

EII, i'm not trying to start anything, i actually think your a pretty good guy. I see where you are coming from, and i'm not sure if my analogy was the best one to select. I was not talking about a choice, but basically people like myself were called out and i reacted.

Good for you... I guess you took the advice (to join on up)!

:thumbdown::D