For those who don't have NFL network

Sorry I do not have a link or video. I did not see this posted yet...

Yesterday on NFL Total Access on NFL Network they counted down the top 10 WR performances of last year.

As they were getting to #1, they still had not included Lee's 265 yard performance against the Texans amd I am thinking "here we go, they are going to short change him..."

But as it turns out they rated him #1.

Not a big deal, I know, but it's nice to see a little recognition. It was nice to see the highlights of those two 83-yarders again too!

I was thinking along the same lines, as I thought that J.P.'s performance against Houston should have been rated EASILY in the top ten of QB highlights for the year. In a way, they have justified that QB performance by making Lee Evans' game as the top pick amongst the rest!

Sorry I do not have a link or video. I did not see this posted yet...

Yesterday on NFL Total Access on NFL Network they counted down the top 10 WR performances of last year.

As they were getting to #1, they still had not included Lee's 265 yard performance against the Texans amd I am thinking "here we go, they are going to short change him..."

But as it turns out they rated him #1.

Not a big deal, I know, but it's nice to see a little recognition. It was nice to see the highlights of those two 83-yarders again too!

Surprise, surprise, the media shows that sometimes it's capable of providing coverage of teams outside the NFC East

And to think, on draft weekend 2004, there were people complaining because we took the smurf amongst all of those tall WRs who were supposedly going to be great.

Ya Tom actually had a good draft pick, besides Jp :(