Donnahoe should be let go

ASCI

He gift-wrapped a top 3-draft pick in next years draft to Parcells and the Cowgirls. Sorry if this have already been said. :lol:

66511[/snapback]

Really? He "gift-wrapped a top 3-draft pick in next years draft" after only 1/4 of a season?? Has the NFL decided to not play the other 12 games and determine the draft order now??? Seems like after only 1/8 of a season last year many people were saying that the Bills could be the AFC representative in the Super Bowl and we all see how that turned out. Too bad the NFL didn't cancel the other 14 games last year...afterall, they were just a formality. Have I seen anything to indicate that the Bills will turn it around this year? No. Do I think they'll make the playoffs? No. Am I happy with the current state of this team? No. Do I want to see changes? Absolutely. But cripes, can we see what happens to the other 3/4 of football games this year before saying that TD "gift-wrapped a top 3-draft pick in next years draft"??!!!

This chicken little act has grown incredibly old. Leave it to the professionals, like Rudy. :ph34r::blink::P

It will be hard for Losman to show his worth with OL we have in front of him. This line represents TD lack of knowlwdge and value in the league. We have to sure up our OL in order for Losman to be successful. It's a fact!!!

66810[/snapback]

I am hoping that, if McNally is the OL guru he is reported to be - he will also be a great asset in the off-season in identifying players that become available thru FA or later draft picks that will be "sleepers" overlooked by other teams - and know which current players need to go..............

Really? He "gift-wrapped a top 3-draft pick in next years draft" after only 1/4 of a season?? Has the NFL decided to not play the other 12 games and determine the draft order now??? Seems like after only 1/8 of a season last year many people were saying that the Bills could be the AFC representative in the Super Bowl and we all see how that turned out. Too bad the NFL didn't cancel the other 14 games last year...afterall, they were just a formality. Have I seen anything to indicate that the Bills will turn it around this year? No. Do I think they'll make the playoffs? No. Am I happy with the current state of this team? No. Do I want to see changes? Absolutely. But cripes, can we see what happens to the other 3/4 of football games this year before saying that TD "gift-wrapped a top 3-draft pick in next years draft"??!!!

This chicken little act has grown incredibly old. Leave it to the professionals, like Rudy.  :ph34r:  :blink:  :P

66874[/snapback]

So, you like these type of posts, right Ray?

In theory, you're right.  Problem is, we'll probably go through another offseason of not addressing the offensive line with any quality help and nothing will change.  I would love to be proven wrong on this one though.

66630[/snapback]

So would I, but if history with this organization is any indication any o-line talent upgrade will be fluffed off, if in fact any of the dummies at one-bills drive can identify good offensive linemen or for that matter talent in general.

Sorry if I don’t buy into the “JP is JC in Buffalo” line. I think the kid is a dime a dozen type QB and for anyone who thinks he’s worth a top 3 is off their rocker. I also think that anyone who thinks the Bills can pull this season out of the Sh*t can is off their rocker. Come on, where is the logic in getting a JP type QB when TD knew all along DB was his QB this YR. A top 3 or 5 pick is like money in the bank, just think of all the trade possibilities!