What is YOUR Occupation?

Buffan00

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much can fire really be inspected? I get car inspections and elevator inspections, but fire inspection just doesn't make any sense.

Must be one of those Sopranos-like jobs where they say they have a garbage business or something.

How much can fire really be inspected? I get car inspections and elevator inspections, but fire inspection just doesn't make any sense.

LOL...well its more like Fire "Prevention" Inspections/Code Compliance....Making sure companies/Businesses comply.

LOL...well its more like Fire "Prevention" Inspections/Code Compliance....Making sure companies/Businesses comply.

So you basically, what, start sh-- on fire, and if it burns down you tell the owners "Sorry...you weren't in compliance."

(Yeah, I know, that's not how your job works. But don't you WISH that was your job sometimes.)

I don't know. But I can imagine quite a bit...

Uhhhh...anyway...about that front yard... Uh, no, that's not changing the topic...sooooo...how about those Mets? :nana:

I think it may be better left up to your imagination. :blink::P

To get back on the subject. I am part owner and an accounting manager for a small business.

To get back on the subject...though I don't think he'd be happy with the phrase "small business", you and AJ can call it whatever you want.

To get back on the subject...though I don't think he'd be happy with the phrase "small business", you and AJ can call it whatever you want.

:nana: