List your triumvirate

I don't mind your listing but think you're overvaluing Pittman, while I agree he might be worth selecting I don't think he's worth the 43rd pick. He's more likely to be available with our 3rd Round pick or might have to move up into the late 2nd to get him.

Agree.

I want M Lynch or A Pittman in this draft.

If A Pittman I say trade down or up to mid 2nd and get him.

Before GB at 16 to get M Lynch!

1st String: Antonio Pittman (Ohio State, 43rd Overall Pick)

2nd String: A-Train

3rd String: Shaud Williams

Finally another yea vote for Antonio Pittman

1A TE Greg Olsen Miami 6’6 254 4.51-40 225-23X Vert 37 ½

1B CB Chris Houston Arkansas 5’10 185 4.32-40 225-27X 36

2 RB Antonio Pittman Ohio State 5’11 207 4.40-40 225-16X 35 ½

3 OLB Tim Shaw Penn State 6’2 236 4.51-40 225-26X 36 ½

4 DT Paul Soliai Utah 6’4 344 5.10-40 225-45X 29 ½

5 FB Corey Anderson Tennessee 6’2 247 4.70-40 225-19X 37

6 QB Chris Leak Florida 6’0 209 4.74-40 ? 32 ½

7 WR Legedu Naanee Boise State 6’2 225 4.41-40 225-19X 40

Chris Brown sounds like a rational choice. Then again, this team goes against the grain quite often. I like the Michael Bush pick if he's physically ready. Marv has a history with backs that other teams pass over in the first and early second rounds. That guy is going to the Hall of Fame this season.

Who knows if Chris Brown can carry the load for 20+ a game. If he does and stays healthy, I could stand to live with Anthony Thomas at the right price.

I kinda like Lynch and Pittman, I'd be happy to see either of those guys in a Bills uniform. Out of the free agents, I'd say Chris Brown is the best bet. Yeah, he's injury prone but I believe he's the youngest guy out there and if we resign Thomas and have a rookie prepping himself to take over someday then Brown won't have to carry the load constantly.

Nice topic Kelly, I'll take a stab at this.

1. Chris Brown (not my first pick, would love to see Turner in a Bills uniform but I just have a feeling they're going to go with Brown)

2. a. Kenny Irons (Tough kid who has the speed and strength to become a good NFL back) I think that this is the Bills under the radar pick this year.

b. Antonio Pittman (from theee Ohio State)

c. Garrett Wolfe (I just love the way this kid runs, small but hey so is Warrick Dunn) Could be a project pick for most teams but may turn out to be fantastic.

3. Shaud Williams

Just an add on to the above. It seems that whoever this free agent back is going to be will dictate the draft process. And the defense is going to be key in our first two picks imo. The Irons pick was my first choice because I think were going defense early in the draft.

Nice topic Kelly, I'll take a stab at this.

2. a. Kenny Irons (Tough kid who has the speed and strength to become a good NFL back) I think that this is the Bills under the radar pick this year.

The one I want (but so much can go wrong trying to make that pick).

T.J. Duckett

A-Train

Shaud Williams