chiefs grant green opportunity

mead107

if he ends up with the fish

is that bad for the bills ? or do you think he is over the hill ?

who will be the starter for the fish ?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nfl/nflrumors.html

Green was wretched against the Colts in that playoff game. The game was moving faster than he was. I don't know if he's completely lost it, but I don't fear the fish signing him.

I think that vicious hit he took week 1 knocked the "QB" right the hell outta him.

Green was wretched against the Colts in that playoff game. The game was moving faster than he was. I don't know if he's completely lost it, but I don't fear the fish signing him.

I think that vicious hit he took week 1 knocked the "QB" right the hell outta him.

The Bucs only have 5 QB's, they'll sign him

if he ends up with the fish

is that bad for the bills ? or do you think he is over the hill ?

who will be the starter for the fish ?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nfl/nflrumors.html

Why?, theres no way the Fish start someone else over Culpepper whenever Dante can return, so signing Green would only make him the backup, and making Cleo Lemon the 3rd

Why?, theres no way the Fish start someone else over Culpepper whenever Dante can return, so signing Green would only make him the backup, and making Cleo Lemon the 3rd

Hmmmm....you've just given me a good idea for lunch, which is just minutes away!

"....waiter.....I'll have the Lemon 'pepper fish....."

thankski, apuszczalowski !!

The fish aren't going to sign Green.

They already have invested a ton in Culpepper.

They have a lot invested in him. But the Fins have better insight into what the current and projected medical reports are saying on his recovery. Will they be willing to run with Cleo Lemon or some other 2nd stringer if Culpepper needs more time to recover?

They have a lot invested in him. But the Fins have better insight into what the current and projected medical reports are saying on his recovery. Will they be willing to run with Cleo Lemon or some other 2nd stringer if Culpepper needs more time to recover?

didn't they just sign cleo to a long term deal ???

The new regime is not sold on Culpepper.

Cam Cameron has past history with CLeo Lemon- don;t be surprised when Lemon beats out the big, dumb one.

They will not give up any picks to get Trent Green.

Green wants to be a starter. If the Fins get Green, it may signal what early medical reports are signalling about Culpepper's recovery. It may be going much slower than expected.

Culpepper's knee is not the problem.

His bigger problem is lack of gray matter between the ears for which there is no cure.

He takes too long to process info and make decsions. Running around and throwing it up for grabs to Randy Moss is not an option any more.

Culpepper was a big mistake - but he was Nick Saban;s mistake so Camaron could cut ties with him.