Marv, please trade down

i saw the combine reruns today and saw Paul Posluszny run his 40. wasn't the fastest guy but boy did he look like a football player. who wouldn't want a penn state guy running our defense in a year or two?? best part is we could get him late in the first round so im hoping we trade down for a late second rounder and the late first rounder for our pic. we have too many issues with this team to not want to maximize our day one selections.

puz is a monster

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rFTqY8pSqcE

Puz shows a lot in the clip. Based on all I've read, he definitely has the physical tools and pedigree. In the clip, he oozes leadership and character. Definitely a Marv guy. I couldn't agree more with your suggestion!!

as a soon to be PSU student next year, i would love to be able to root on an Alumni star from my school on my team. only watched a little of this kid, mostly in the bowl game this year, but man he was all over the feild and he wasnt even playing he natural position this year. i would love getting this guy. GO Marv! GO BILLS!!!!!!

as a soon to be PSU student next year, i would love to be able to root on an Alumni star from my school on my team. only watched a little of this kid, mostly in the bowl game this year, but man he was all over the feild and he wasnt even playing he natural position this year. i would love getting this guy. GO Marv! GO BILLS!!!!!!

There was one starter in the NFL who I was able to root for who's an alum for me.

Chris Villarial.

FEEL MY PAAAAAINNNNN

Enjoy Happy Valley. I've never known anyone that didn't.

As for Puz (is he called that anywhere beyond this board), he seems like a player with talent and question marks and is more of the kind of guy that you hope falls to you than the kind of guy you just have to make the move to get.

Is there a reason this board doesn't talk more about Lawrence Timmons? Ramius? Any FSU fans to weigh in?

i saw the combine reruns today and saw Paul Posluszny run his 40. wasn't the fastest guy but boy did he look like a football player. who wouldn't want a penn state guy running our defense in a year or two?? best part is we could get him late in the first round so im hoping we trade down for a late second rounder and the late first rounder for our pic. we have too many issues with this team to not want to maximize our day one selections.

puz is a monster

Heh, you mean like how Marv should've traded down last year and still gotten Whitner in the 2nd round? <_<

in the clip, talked about how hes trying to work up his speed. thats good for us, want quick, hard hitting guys. just like him. also, hes a leader, and right now, marv has to be looking for a future leader. spikes may take on that role as one of a few veterans, or schobel. but we need one for the future too. also, about FSU, sorry buddy, but florida is not known for character guys. its probably the reason we didnt draft Bunkely last year. thats why theres no discussion of FSU players.

in the clip, talked about how hes trying to work up his speed. thats good for us, want quick, hard hitting guys. just like him. also, hes a leader, and right now, marv has to be looking for a future leader. spikes may take on that role as one of a few veterans, or schobel. but we need one for the future too. also, about FSU, sorry buddy, but florida is not known for character guys. its probably the reason we didnt draft Bunkely last year. thats why theres no discussion of FSU players.

yea good thing we passed on bunkley last year. he did have some character issues and living in eagles country now i can tell you that fans are pissed they took him..

im also friends with a seminoles fan and he isn't at all impressed with timmons.

Pass. The guy has never been the same since his injury. Very overrated and over hyped. How he won the Nagurski over AJ Hawk is absurd. These LB's that come out of the big ten are all a step slower do to the lack of speed they play against. most of them have trouble adjusting to the NFL because of the speeed.

puz is a monster

You related to that psychic Warwick? How do you know he'll be available later?

You related to that psychic Warwick? How do you know he'll be available later?

yes actually i am, shes my auntie.

i call her on a weekly basis for my free reading.

she told me two things..

1- puz is going between 20-28 in the draft

2- your an idiot for asking that